Part 15~Classroom Teasing

"Hey, Ms. Hellabitch...? Our class...?"

"Yeah Ms. Hellabitch. You're our teacher aren't you, Ms. Hellabitch?"

"Quit saying it wrong," Ms Jelavich shouted angrily to the classes taunts. "'Jell-a-vitch,' with a 'V'! A 'V'! So Japanese people have difficulty differentiating between a 'B' and a 'V' Let me teach you the proper V pronunciation. Bite your bottom lip lightly with your teeth first! Do it!" Jelavich glared at the class as they followed her instructions. Well all but the three assassins who were just glaring at her. "Perfect, now sit like that for the rest of the class time and maybe you'll figure out how to say it right."

Meeting the glances their friends were giving him, Nagisa, Karma and Okabe started plotting how to make the next week of her life hell.

"I'm told you have three men with you. Why wasn't I apprised of this beforehand?" Karasuma didn't seem to like Jelavich anymore than the student did.

"Well... They're pros. They can keep a secret. Plus they're in love with me, so they work for free. With their help, my trap has been perfectly set. I'll finish the job today," Jelavich explained simply.

"Miss Irina! Here's that chai from India you asked for," Koro-sensei announced with a weirdly human smile on his face.

"Oh my! Thank you so much Koro-sensei," Jelavich shouted, her sweet personality coming back. "I've been looking forward to drinking it during my afternoon break all morning. And Koro-sensei, there's something I'd like to discuss with you... Meet me in the storeroom during the fifth period?"

"Discuss with me? Yes, of course."

Jelavich smirked at Karasuma as she turned around to go into the building, screaming out in surprise when something hit her in the face. "What the hell! What is this?!"

Nagisa and Okabe smirked devilishly while Karma looked confused. "We could have done much worse than a small cream pie."

Both Nagisa and Okabe looked unimpressed, giving Karma a dead plan look. "It's not the pie that makes it great," Okabe stated simply.

"It's what is in it. A special composition made from Digit," Nagisa explained before turning back to Jelavich who was screaming in frustration as the cream wouldn't come off. "The second she adds water it comes off but..."

"It dyes her skin orange."

"Fake tan fail!" Nagisa and Okabe high fived happily before sneaking off back to class.

"Are you serious?" Mimura pointed at Koro-sensei and Jelavich who were sneaking off to the shed. Jelavich's skin was noticeably different but she had tried to cover it up with piles of makeup. "They're sneaking off into the store-room?"

"I can't believe... Koro-sensei fell for that."

"Mr. Karasuma, we really don't like her," Kataoka stated bluntly.

"I know.... But she has her orders and so do I. But you have to admit... she's good at what she does."

"Not as good as Bones but sure," Okabe joked with a laugh, leaning into Nagisa's ear. "Not as good as you when it comes to seducing creepy men."

"Shut up Okabe!" Nagisa swung his arm around making Okabe duck down and flip to the side.

"You know I speak the truth V!"

Karma jumped out, getting between the two friends. "Come now Oka, stop teasing him."

"Thank you Karma."

"Just because something is right doesn't mean we have to say it all the time!"

"That's it!" Nagisa launched at both of them, swinging at them and attempting to pin them down. She had just got Karma's arm into a breaking position with the fake knife pressed against his neck when gunfire could be heard from the storage area. "Oh, she's started."

"Students use this storeroom too so I had to come in here before they did," Koro-sensei said simply, his large smile on his face as Jelavich came out of her hiding place. "Unfortunately, Ms. Irina.... Metal bullets don't have any effect on me. See? They melt inside me. And take a good look at my face too."

Four eyes...?"

"No. Two of them are actually nostrils. I smelt metal in the storage room that wasn't there yesterday. As well as three men, who really need a bath. Pretending to be caught in the trap would expose the trappers. In other words, a stereotypical professional assassin. My students are far more flexible and imaginative than you. And do you know... What do I do to would-be assassins? I fix them up real good...!"

A loud scream echoed across the field. Nagisa had let go of Karma by this point as the class watched the storage container with interest.

"What the?! First gunshot, then a scream and now this!" Slurping noises could be heard from the container along with Jelavich's screams.

"That sounds pretty weird!"

"Let's go see!"

"Koro-sensei," Nagisa called out with a slight frown on his face. "Have you seen Miss Irina?"

"All of her...! I mean yes. She'll be right out! And in honor of Ms. Irina... the quiz during 6th period is going to be a vitch," Koro-sensei joked, making NAgisa laugh.

"We'll do our best."

"You're weird," Okabe muttered.

Jelavich had been changed into an old gym uniform. "One minute he did all this in just... one minute... A full body deep tissue swedish... spa level, oil massage.... only with slime. And he even changed my outfit...." Jelavich flumped down face first into the ground.

"Koro-sensei! What did you do to her?"

"This is my poker face. Maybe when you're older," Koro-sensei stated, making Nagisa cringe. "Okay, show's over, let's all head back to the classroom."

Okabe smirked, making Nagisa groan. "I wonder, if you had been in Jelavich's place... would you have failed?"

"What kind of question is that?!"

"No, no, Oka. If that was Nagi it would be much slower burn. Small thing here, small thing there. He would have won but it would have taken a lot longer," Karma corrected Okabe who made an 'o' expresion with his face.

"You know what, I think you're wrong about this. If V was to do this it would be Zen who killed Koro-sensei out of a fit of jealousy," Okabe joked with a laugh.

"I hate you both," Nagisa grumbled.

"You wouldn't if you just accepted it and confessed to him," Okabe jokes, ruffling Nagisa's hair.

"Not a chance."

“You're no fun!"