Part 18~Principal Asano

"Well then... Let's begin." Koro-sensei was showing off once again. He rotated in a circle, swapping bands with each clone he had made. Of course, the students had no idea what was going on. "Midterms are coming up. That being the case, today we'll have a high-speed study session. My visual clones will teach you one-on-one, focusing on your weakest subjects."

So stupid, and you made headbands too," Terasaka grumbled as his Koro-sensei appared in front of him. "How come I get Naruto?!"

"Who doesn't like Naruto...? Besides, you're in need of some ninja help."

Nagisa didn't mind the help he was getting, it wasn't as if he didn't already know all this from Bone's tutoring but some of the stuff he was being taught would make it easier. Okabe on the other hand, couldn't care less about what Koro-sensei was trying to teach him. Instead he was more interested in analysing the strange octopus.

He was faster than last time and he was making 27 different clones, one for each student. Barely a week ago, he would have only managed three. This was slightly worrisome.

"Whoa! Please gold off with your assassination attempts Karma! Avoiding you is giving me a headache! This High-speed clone is more delicate than I thought!" Karma was pointing one of the knives at Koro-sensei's head which had moved to avoid it. He stuck out his tongue to Okabe who let out a small laugh.

"Isn't it tiring making so many clones?" Nagisa tilted his head at the weird octopus who laughed loudly.

"No worries! I have one clone resting outside."

"Isn't that just using up more energy?!"

"So... Do you understand Nagisa?"

"Sure do."

"What is the fastest way for anyone to solve a Rubik’s cube? Any ideas teachers? No?"

Koro-sensei waved goodbye to Nagisa and Okabe before entering the teachers lounge.

"It's simple really. Pull it apart. Then put it back together. Straight forward logical. Nice to meet you, Koro-sensei." Kunugigaoka Private Academy's Principal Gakuho Asano threw the destroyed parts of his Rubik's cube onto the floor.

Koro-sensei quickly dashed around Principal Asano, bringing him tea and massaging his shoulders. "O-oh?! I'm sorry you had to hike all the way up this mountain! By the way would it be possible to get a raise?"

Okabe laughed as he pointed at the octopus. "That used to be you Karma!"

Karma hit him around the head harshly.

"I'm the one who should apologize," Principal Asano interrupted with a fake smile. "I meant to come say hello long ago. But I couldn't find the time. I've heard about you from the ministry of defense and Mr. Karasuma here. Of course, I can't say that I know everything about you. But I imagine it must make you sad, wanting to be the savior of this world, but ending up as the villian who is going to destroy it instead."

"Who is that guy?" Okabe rubbed the bruise mark on the side of his head, wincing slightly.

"Gakuho Asano. Be careful of him Oka. There are only three people in this school you need to care about. Karasuma, Koro-sensei and him," Nagisa commented with a cold expression on his face.

"Yeah, but he hates us. So if you're gonna hang around us, he'll probably hate you too," Karma stated with folding his hands on the back of his head, a bored expression on his face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bring that up. After all, there’s nothing I can do to save the world. I'll just let thing take their natural course. I've been paid enough to keep my mouth shut," Principal Asano whispered to Karasuma with a wink.

"...We're grateful for that."

"You seem like a very practical person, I like that in a man," Jelavich stated, with a smirk.

"Flatterer. But... As the head of this school I must consider the possibility of this planet remaining intact. In other words, I must consider this school's future if someone succeeds in killing you. To put it bluntly, I need class E to stay as it is." Principal jumped up to sit down, folding one leg over the other and looking down with a dark aura.

"At the very bottom? So that everyone else can look down on them," Koro-sensei guessed.

"Exactly. I call it my worker ant theory. Like in an anthill in my group, 20% barely work, 20% work over time, and the remaining 60% work just enough. My goal is to create an environment that guarantees that 95% work hard. 'We don't want be like class E!' 'Class E students are losers!' I need a scapegoat, a 5% everyone hates and no one wants to be."

"So you want your 5%, Class E, to be weak and miserable."

"I received a complaint from class D's homeroom teacher today. 'A class E students gave my students a dirty look.' 'He even threatened to kill them.'"

"Did you seriously threaten upperclassmen V?" I, too, punched Okabe in the exact same spot Karma did, making him yelp in pain and his bruise grew in size.

"I know what they're learning in class E, so this incident is understandable. I even fine it rather amusing. However, the problem is they're not remembering their place at the bottom of the heap. Class E needs to be constantly reminded of their station. You know what you have to tell them! Koro-sensei!" Principal shook a ring of metal before throwing it in the air. "Let's see you solve it in less than a second!"

Koro-sensei panicked as he tried to do it in the time frame. He ended up with his tentacles wrapped together and even one in his mouth. "A little help here...?"

Okabe snickered as he watched Koro-sensei. "I think that is about the mental ability of Zen on his best days!" Both Nagisa and Karma swiped their hands out to punch him but he ducked under. "Aha! I beat you this time!"

Nagisa raised his eyebrow as he swiped his foot and sent Oka tumbling to the ground.

"Your speed is truly amazing. Just as they say. And I'm sure you can evade any attack with it. However, there are some problems in this world that you can't solve with speed. I should get going." Principal Asano walked out, spotting Karma, Nagisa and Okabe- who was still on the floor. "Hello, all! I hope you do well on your midterm! Good luck!"

"I really don't like him," Karma stated as Nagisa nodded.

"I think I might join your club. I don't like his smile."

"Come on." Karma pulled Okabe up off the floor. "We should get going before he comes back."