Part 4~Karasuma

"There he is!"

"He's making snow cones for snack time."

"Yeah... using ice he just got from the North Pole."

Hiding silently from view, a series of the class 3-E assassins waited for their opening. Koro-sensei sat unknowing of the students, just enjoying his life.

"C'mon!"

"We'll share the 10 billion!"

Together, Isogai, Yada, Maehara, Kataoka, Okano and Mimura ran out from behind the trees, sweet smiles on their faces. "Koro-sensei!"

"Can I have a snow cone?"

Koro-sensei smiled- well he always is smiling- and had tears falling from his beady little eyes. "Awww.... The students are finally getting it! Look at those big grins... and they're all trying to kill me!"

The students reach behind their backs, pulling free their daggers.

"Just so you know," Koro-sensei said, dashing away from the blades, "your smiles looked a bit forced. Not convincing enough to get me to let my guard down. Now get rid of those dangerous anti-me knives." Koro-sensei dropped a large white cloth, showing off his captured weapons. "And put a genuine smile on your face by appreciating the beauty of these flowers!

The students looked shocked at the tulips that somehow ended up in their palms. But Kataoka was the first to snap out and realise where said flowers came from. "Koro-sensei! Those are our flowers!"

"Um... They are?!"

Yada covered her mouth, muffling the sounds of pain coming out. "How could you, Koro-sensei? We've been growing them for weeks..."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know! I'll go get..." Koro-sensei disappeared for a second before returning, his tentacles full of bulbs. "Some new bulbs for you."

Nagisa watched in amusement, he wondered if the students knew how manipulating they were. He liked it when they were like this, it showed at least some talent.

"You can't plant flowers at Mach 20," Okano scolded Koro-sensei, making his plant the bulbs slower.

"Right..."

"Handle each bulb with care," Kataoka directed, her hands crossed over her chest.

"Of course..."

"Hey,"Maehara called out to Isogai, "doesn't he want to destroy the world?"

Teresaka tutted, hating that students would pretend to be friends with that 'monster'. "He's only trying to make himself look good."

"Nagisa," Kayano called out, snapping the blue haired assassin out of his thoughts. "What are you doing? Homework?"

"Sorta, I'm writing down Koro-sensei's weaknesses. It might help us assassinate him someday, Nagisa explained, thought that wasn't all he was doing. The benefit of being a trained assassin is to know which messages to write in invisible, especially when they are notes for the assassin friends that you shouldn't even know.

"So... Any idea how?"

Karasuma stood in the principal's office, silently cursing at having to do this. "Tomorrow I take over as their P.E teacher. You've probably already been informed by the ministry of defence. I can keep an eye on him. And provide technical support for the students. Don't worry, I have a teaching credential."

"I trust you," the principal interrupted. "But the students' education and safety is my top priority."

Kunugigaoka junior high where the best of the best go, and the worst of the worst go to Class 3-E.