Part 44~Sugar Rush

"But Nagisa!" Zen hung onto Nagisa's torso as Nagisa tried to walk out the door.

"Let. Me. Go." Nagisa tried to push Zen off but it wasn't working. "Digit! Help me!"

Digit laughed as she sipped her red bull. "Nah, I'm good."

"Digit!" Nagisa yelped as he fell over. Zen laid on top of Nagisa, refusing to let Nagisa go.

"Well, aren't you two lively today," Okabe joked as he walked in with Karma. Both Okabe and Karma had their bags ready and were more than ready to head out.

"Okabe! Help me!" Nagisa tried to kick away Zen, making Okabe chuckle.

"Already Zen that's enough," the boss announced as he walked in. Zen froze as he jumped away from Nagisa. "Now, have you got your stuff ready?"

Nagisa smiled as he stood up and grabbed his bag. "Of course dad."

"I don't think I'll ever get used to that," Karma muttered as he watched Nagisa interacting with the man.

"What? Nagisa having a loving parental figure that doesn't force him into a role he doesn't like or leave him alone with a verbally- and borderline physically- abusive lady. The boss was just what those two refused to be," Zen stated with his arms crossed over his chest.

Karma found himself speechless at that as he looked back at Nagisa. Nagisa looked so happy and relaxed. The boss grabbed a slightly old and faded baseball hat off the side and placed it on Nagisa's head. Nagisa laughed a little as he tilted the hat up. "Thanks, dad. Now we really should be going. Come on." Nagisa grabbed both Okabe and Karma before they could resist.

"We're not actually letting them go to an island without one of us right," Zen asked as he watched Nagisa run out the door.

"Karma and Nagisa are one of us. They'll be fine without us," the boss announced as Zen pouted.

"I still want to go."

"You just want a holiday," Digit claimed from the door frame making Zen gasp.

"How dare you suggest such a thing?!"

"You're not denying it!"

Koro-sensei groaned as he rested against the railing of the ship. "Not a boat... anything but a boat! Everything in my head is going to spill right out!"

"Oh! Get up, Koro-sensei, get up! You can see it now," Kurahashi shouted while shielding her eyes as she swung his knife at Koro-sensei's neck. "Six hours from Tokyo. The place where we'll kill Koro-sensei!"

"Welcome to the Fukuma Resort Hotel! Please enjoy this tropical juice with our compliments," the waiter said while putting down the orange coloured drinks.

Nagisa sniffed the drink before sipping. It was nice to have something that wasn't poisoned for a change.

"Man, this is the life," Mimura stated with a blissed-out expression.

"Everything's just so bright and vibrant," Kimura commented excitedly. "We can go directly to the beach from the hotel."

"Look Karma! Look, they have plenty of leisure activities too! This is gonna be so fun," Okabe shouted as he practically bounced up and down.

Karma chuckled as he took away Okabe's drink. "I think that's enough sugar for you today." Karma pulled Okabe down as Muramatsu told Koro-sensei of their plans after dinner.

Nagisa smiled as he watched group 1 distracting Koro-sensei. He carefully took off his hat and placed it in his bag before pulling on the googles. Okabe had already jumped into the water as was trying to pull Karma in.

"Give me a sec Oka, I'm still getting ready," Karma shouted as Nagisa chuckled. Nagisa jumped over Karma, tackling Okabe.

When they resurfaced they chuckled. "Come on, we need to get going." Nagisa placed the snorkel into his mouth as he dived.

As the dad continued, one group hung out with Koro-sensei while the rest prepared for the assassination.

Nagisa jumped out of the water as he chuckled. He was about to go get changed when he heard his phone ring. "Hum? I haven't even been gone for a day yet, is he really being that bad?" Nagisa leaned back as he talked into the phone.

"Yes! He is! Listen, I've given up so just a heads up, Zen's swimming to the island."

Nagisa's eyes twitched as he sighed. "Of course he is. Well, if he doesn't arrive I'll pull up the tracking device and find his dead body. See ya."

"Bye."

Okabe flipped out of the water, making Nagisa scream. "Viper! Who was on the phone?!" Okabe latched onto Nagisa, almost pulling them back into the water.

"It's just Digit. Zen's being lonely again." Nagisa grabbed onto Okabe's arms as he back rolled and forced them on to the deck as he stood up.

"Oh, does that mean we get to spend time with him?!"

"If he doesn't drown first."

"That's mean Vi. You'd be sad if Zen drowned."

"Maybe. Come on, let's go." Nagisa threw his hat on as he pulled Karma out of the water.

"Phew! What fun that was! No wonder I'm so tanned," Koro-sensei announced with a completely brown face.

"That's beyond tanned! Even your teeth are tanned," Kimura pointed out as Koro-sensei fanned himself.

"So much for picking up on your expressions," Okano grumbled with an annoyed expression.

"All right, Koro-sensei, after dinner comes the assassination," Sugino informed with a wide smile.

"Yes, yes. First, the shipboard restaurant!" Koro-sensei jumped up as he waddled away.

"Here we are, at the shipboard restaurant we've rented out. Let's slowly savour our meal as we take in the night sea," Sugino claimed as he held the tray.

"I get it," Koro-sensei claimed with his creepy face. "First you'll get me good and seasick to weaken my capabilities, eh?"

"Of course. That's Assassination 101."

"You're so right. But will it really work that well? Seasickness is no match for a teacher who's all pumped up anticipating an assassination!"

"You're too dark," Sugino interrupted.

"Forget your expression, we can't even tell the front from back," Nakamura claimed awkwardly.

"It's too confusing," Kataoka claimed with her hand on her hip. "Do something about it, would you?"

"Have you forgotten, students? I can moult- and in so doing, shed this dark skin!" Koro-sensei jumped back to his yellow colour. "There! Back to normal."

"Hang on, isn't that the once-a-month moult," Okabe muttered from Karma's shoulder as he came down from his sugar high.

"Just another of its uses. I tend to save it for particularly sticky situations, but..." Koro-sensei screamed as the realisation hit him.

"What an idiot," Okabe groaned.

"Says you," Nagisa shot back with a calm expression. "You would think you've learnt not to eat so much sugar by now."

Okabe stuck his tongue out as he bit the food Karma fed him.

Nagisa clicked his fingers as Koro-sensei walked into the chapel they had chosen as the assassination location. Okabe was beside him, already having recovered after dinner.

Tonight, they kill Koro-sensei.