Part 53~The End

Nagisa hummed to himself. He swung his legs back and forth, prying the fingernails off the cold fingers. Turns out, it only took two fingers before Takaoka was begging for mercy. It was pretty pathetic, to tell the truth. Nagisa was a little disappointed.

Of course, with the class watching him, he wasn't able to have as much fun as usual. He had wrapped up Takaoka's fingers before knocking him out cold.

Karasuma finished removing the bomb from the casing as he looked over at Nagisa. The students watched in fear, none of them coming closer to Nagisa. He expected that.

"Do you do that to every guy that pisses you off, Nagisa?" Karma looked at Nagisa as Nagisa chuckled.

"Nope! Just the special ones." Nagisa smiled as he felt Zen sitting behind him.

Zen sighed as he slowly detangled Nagisa's hair and tied it up, hugging him from behind. "You're really scary, you know that?"

Nagisa spun in Zen's arms, wrapping his hands around Zen's neck. "Oh come on, that's why you fell for me in the first place." Nagisa winked as Zen blushed.

"Oh, shut up! You weren't that scary as a kid."

"No. I just scared you so bad you went screaming for the boss's help."

Zen looked away as Nagisa laughed.

"Nagisa-kun?" Kayano walked forward with Koro-sensei still in her hands. She shuffled uncomfortably as Nagisa and Zen stood up. Zen wrapped his arms around Nagisa's waist protectively as he glared at Kayano.

"Nagisa-kun, while I don't agree with what you did. Good job getting the cure and thank you for not killing him in front of my students," Koro-sensei praised as Nagisa raised his eyebrow.

"You're welcome?"

"But if you try to kill someone in my student's presence again, I'll be giving you triple homework!"

Nagisa chuckled slightly as he closed his eyes in submission. That could have been a lot worse. Nagisa looked at the other members of the class that had now walked onto the roof. They brought Terasaka across and placed him by the remedy.

"Let's get Terasaka cured and go help the others," Isogai said as he opened the case.

"Ha. You're not gonna need no stinkin' remedy." The class jumped as they looked into the light. Gastro was followed by Grip and Smog as he chuckled. "You brats thought you could get out here alive, eh?"

"You really want to go, let's go. I would love to collect more fingernails." Nagisa held the detached fingers in his hand, using them to add to the point as he tilted his head.

"Yeah, we're good. Our contracts don't cover avenging the boss. Besides, it's like I said: you don't need any remedy." Gastro waved off Nagisa, causing confusion to fill the class.

"This here's what I gave you: a souped-up version of the common stomach bug. It'll keep going strong for another three hours or so, but then it'll rapidly lose its efficacy and become harmless. Now, this is what our boss told us to use. If we had, you'd be in dire straits." Smog held up the canisters as he explained.

"Right before using that virus, we three talked-eth it over. Our boss only gave-eth you one hour. We figured we could do the handover without having to resort-eth to a deadly virus. It was enough to make you feel like your lives were in danger, anyway."

Nagisa raised his eyebrow at Grip. He didn't like these people but he has to admit, he was impressed. They explained how they didn't want Takaoka's plan to go off and give them a bad rep so they swapped the virus.

"And that's why, sorry to say, none of you will be dying. Give the patients that supplement and put 'em to bed." Smog threw a canister at Nagisa who caught it. "Just like it says on the tin, they'll feel even better than before they were sick."

Nagisa hissed at the bright lights from above him, shielding his eyes. "Viper! Zen! Karma! I got your message!" Digit jumped off the chopper as she rushed over. "Hey, where's Oka?"

Karma shook his head slightly. "Still at the hotel. He got infected."

Digit gasped as she pulled out the computer. "Yes, yes. I saw that message but... I couldn't find anything unusual. Just normal bugs and such."

"Yeah. They did a double bluff." Zen pointed over his shoulder as Digit nodded.

"Makes sense... Why are they staring at us?" Digit pointed at the rest of the class as Nagisa sighed.

"They just found out I was an actual assassin." Nagisa rubbed his arm as he shuffled.

"I wouldn't say 'just.' More... confirmed," Isogai interrupted as he walked forward. Nagisa jumped, tilting his head in confusion. "I mean, you do hang around assassins. Live with them. Eat with them. And you're overtrained and you do know normal people don't punch their friends every ten minutes?"

"Plus, when you went through the dance floor, it was pretty obvious," Kataoka added.

"Oh, and the bullets," Fuwa commented with a smirk.

Nagisa didn't have anything to say to that. Did they really know he was an assassin already? And here he thought he was good at his job.

"Some of the stuff you say gave you away as well." Terasaka leaned against Yoshi as Nagisa grumbled under his breath.

He took a few seconds before looking up insecurely. "You don't mind?"

"We put up with Okabe don't we?"

"No offence to him, but I'm better than Okabe." Nagisa crossed his arms over his chest with a confident nod. "Like, so, so, so much better."

"Hey! He's not that bad!" Karma was quick to defend his boyfriend as Nagisa smirked.

"And how many times has he fallen over mid-mission?"

"Shut up, Miss Bitch copycat."

Nagisa growled, lowering his head. "You want to say that again, Karma?!" Nagisa charged at Karma as Zen picked him up and lifted him off the ground.

The class couldn't help but laugh as the angry bluenett tried to kill Karma. Even if Nagisa was an assassin, somethings would never change.

"Karma...?" Okabe's eyes fluttered open as he opened his eyes. Karma looked down at Okabe, pushing Okabe's hair out of his eyes.

"Hey, Oka. How are you feeling?"

Okabe yawned as he nuzzled into Okabe's chest. "Tired..."

"Yeah. Everyone was pretty wiped when they returned."

"What did I miss?"

"Nothing much. Nagi tried to kill someone. Just an average day."

"Good for him... Wait, who?"

"Some guy called Takaoka."

"Oh, that dick. Serves him right."

"Okay. How am I the only one in this class who doesn't know who that is?!"

Okabe chuckled as he smiled. "You're own fault for skipping school."

"How was I meant to know this was going to happen?"

"Because it is E class!"

"...True."

"If you both don't go back to sleep right now, I'll kill you," Nagisa shouted from across the room causing a series of chuckles to encase the room.

Fin