Chapter 13

Cory's POV

I yawn as I get out of the shower. I take my hair out of the towel and start blow drying it. I don't want my hair to be completely dry, so I blow dry it until it's only damp and put it in a high ponytail. After that, I start getting dressed. I decide to wear a pair of light washed Jean shorts, a white sports bra, and a blue and white plaid button up shirt on top. I put on 3 necklaces, my white sneakers, and my white cap before looking in the mirror.

 I put on 3 necklaces, my white sneakers, and my white cap before looking in the mirror

Once I'm satisfied with how I look, I grab my sunglasses, phone, AirPods, and the keys to my silver lambo before walking out my bedroom

Once I'm satisfied with how I look, I grab my sunglasses, phone, AirPods, and the keys to my silver lambo before walking out my bedroom. I see Cameron waiting for me at my door.

"Morning."

"Good morning."

"So, since you spent the night, do you wanna hang out with me and my friends?" I ask her. I'm not worried about her being a spy or something because I ran a very thorough background check on her last night,

"Sure, just let me call dad and brother to let them know." she responds. She calls her dad and brother as we walk downstairs, telling them that she's ok and she'll be home later today. As we walk, I take a good look at her and may I just say, she is beautiful. Her light brown hair with light purple tips suits her. Her hair is in a half up half down style. The strands of hair she left out frame her face beautifully and the sunlight really brings out her chocolate brown eyes.

I lead her out the door and to my garage. I put the passcode in and walk over to my silver car and her mouth drops.

"These are all yours?"

I nod, amusement shining through my eyes at her amazement.

She hops in the front seat and I start driving. The group and I had agreed to meet up at the movies and then go to the local diner for lunch.

The movie was really good. Cameron ended up putting her head on my shoulder which I really didn't mind . We made our way to the diner when the movie was finished. We got two booths, half of us in one and the other half in the other. The waiter comes over, takes our orders, and then leaves us.