Chapter 17

Cory's POV

I flop down on my bed entirely exhausted. It's Sunday and I just got back home from spending time with the team. I decide to have a shower to relax my muscles before having a movie night. While I'm in the shower, I wash my hair with my shampoo and conditioner and wash my body with my lemon scented body scrub and body wash. When I get out, I put my hair in a towel and change into some pajamas. I decide to get some more work done before going to the kitchen to eat dinner. I take my hair out of the towel to let it air dry and turn on my computer.

About an hour and a half later, I finish working and my hair is only damp. I walk downstairs into the dining room and sit in my seat. Tonight, Pavel made delicious looking pasta and bread.

After eating dinner, we all make our way to the living room to watch a movie

After eating dinner, we all make our way to the living room to watch a movie. This time, it's my turn to pick a movie. I decide to go with one of my favorite movies, The Avengers. And no, it's not just because Loki (my husband) is in it. I sit next to mom and lean into her as she strokes my hair. When the movie finishes, we all retire to our rooms and go to sleep.

___________________

The next morning

I yawn as I step out of the shower and into my room. I see the outfit I'm gonna wear to school today on my bed. I wanted to wear something comfy since I'm going to be dressing up tonight. I chose to go with gray camo joggers, a white crop top with a purple and white button up shirt on top, and paired it with some black and white sneakers. Once I'm done getting dressed, I walk back into my bathroom to do my hair. I brush out my black and red locks and put it into two braids.

When I'm done getting dressed, I grab the keys to my purple motorcycle along with my backpack and phone and head downstairs

When I'm done getting dressed, I grab the keys to my purple motorcycle along with my backpack and phone and head downstairs. I grab an apple, kiss my brothers, father, and mother on the cheek, and walk to my personal garage. I get on my purple motorcycle and finish eating my apple before putting my helmet on and driving to school.

I park my motorcycle in the school parking lot next to my brothers who drove on their motorcycles as well. I fix the strap of my bag on my shoulder and start walking inside. I walk to my locker where I see my friends and, thank god, no Madi. She's been at my locker everyday this past week. I can't express how much I wanted to bash her head into a wall.