Chapter 22

Cory's POV

"Hey. Maybe we should go out on the boat today. That could be really fun." Cameron said from the bathroom.

"We will Sweetheart, but not today. I have something different planned for today."

"What are we going to do?"

"You'll see." I answer back.

It's our first official in the Maldives and I have something exciting for the group and I to do. Right now, we're all getting ready. I told everyone to wear swimsuits and comfortable clothing. No makeup, no fancy hairstyles, no jewelry.

I take my hair out of the braids I did last night and comb it out. Then, I get dressed. After putting on my swimsuit, I put on a pair of light washed denim shorts, a white, button up shirt that ties at the bottom, and a white, pink floral print sweater. I take my white sandals out my suitcase and put them on too.

Camerin comes out of the bathroom fully dressed as well. She's wearing a romper that's white with green and yellow prints on the top and has white, green, and yellow stripes on the bottom. Her hair is in 2 Dutch braids and she's also wearing white Sandals.

Cory's Outfit

Cami's Outfit

After getting dressed, I take my beach bag out of my suitcase

After getting dressed, I take my beach bag out of my suitcase. I pack two towels, hand sanitizer, sunblock, my wallet, my phone, my aux cord, the keys to the golf cart and the car, and put my sunglasses on my head. Once I'm sure I have everything, I walk downstairs with Cami to the living room and everyone else comes down just a few minutes later.

"Everyone's got their bathing suit on right? Towels, money, car keys, phones?" I hear a chorus of yes's from the group and we all walk outside.

Just like yesterday, Xavier drives the golf cart. Throughout the 10 minute ride. The 3 of them try to get me to spill where we're going, but I refuse. We eventually make it to where the cars are parked and get out the golf cart. I'm driving again since I'm the only one who knows where we're going while Axel and Evelyn drive the other two cars.