Chapter 29

Cory's POV

Big Time Skip

It's been 3 months since that day. Madi has left me and Cameron alone, as well as the rest of the group. The group, Cameron, and I have been hanging out a lot and I've spent some time with my family to bond with them of course. My business has been booming all around the world. I'm booked all the time, so it's really hard for people to make appointments to get tattoos. I'm booked with celebrities, actors and actresses, song artists, and people who are getting their first tattoo. Nixon came down to visit me a month ago for two weeks. Basically, for the past 3 months, everything in my life has been amazing.

Speaking of business, I'm getting ready to leave my house for a business meeting right now. I've already showered and put lotion on. Now, I'm doing my hair. I part my hair into three sections and put the bottom and middle sections in hair ties. I split the top into five parts and loosely French braid them. I then take the middle section out of the hair tie and put it into a high ponytail with the five braids. I take a piece of hair and wrap it around the hair tie so you can't see it. I take the bottom section out of its hair tie, comb it out, and spray some hair spray. Once my hair is done, I move on to my makeup.

I put light pink eyeshadow on my lid and brown eyeshadow right above it. I put some glitter on my bottom eyelid before adding eyeliner and mascara. For my lips, I apply a soft, matte lipstick in a dark pink color. I spray the setting spray so my makeup will last all day and put my hair and facial things away to straighten up my bathroom. I walk into my room and begin putting on the clothes I picked out. I chose a pair of white jeans, a rose gold belt that has pearls on the buckle, a rose gold chain, a cropped top that has diamonds all over it, a cream sweater, and a pair of brown heels that have diamonds on the straps. I also got my nails done yesterday and I'm absolutely obsessed with them.

I walk into my closet and look at my outfit in the mirror. I tried to dress as professionally as possible so these men will take me seriously. I pick up my favorite perfume and spray some on my body and wrists. I dab my wrists on my neck so the smell of the perfume is there as well. I grab my white Louis Vuitton purse and put the usual necessities inside: hand sanitizer, lotion, Airpods, compact mirror, lipstick, and a mini vial of the perfume I just put on. I look at myself in the long, body length mirror one more time.

Cory's Outfit

"Bad-ass." I say, spacing the words bad and ass apart. I smile at myself and walk out my bedroom. I go outside to my garage and do the usual routine. The car I'm taking this time is my black lambo. I grab the keys off the hook and get in. I connect my phone to Bluetooth and play one of my favorite playlists. I put my window down and blast the music, completely feeling myself. Making the decision to stop by Starbucks to get a drink, I go through the drive thru and order my favorite drink; a Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade Refresher. After I get my drink, I drive to my building.

I park my car and grab everything I need. I walk into the building with confidence, making sure that these people know that even though I'm 16 years old, I'm still their boss and can make their lives hell. There are dirty secrets on every single person here. It's not like I was snooping around in their personal things or space, I'm just really observant, and these people aren't very good at keeping themselves on the down low.