Chapter 25

Cory's POV

It's our last day in the Maldives, so the group and I want to make it memorable. First, Ev, Courtney, and I are going to make breakfast and we're all going to eat together at the dining table. Then, we're going to take the boat that's right outside the bungalow for a ride while we dance, drink sodas, and mocktails. We're also going to take the big pizza float with us, as well as some food. We don't need anyone to drive the boat seeing as Axel knows how.

(If you don't know what a mocktail is, it's basically a cocktail, but without alcohol.)

I've just gotten out of the shower and put on some comfy clothes when Cameron starts stirring, but doesn't wake up. I give her a kiss on her head and walk out the bedroom door. I walk to the kitchen to see Ev and Courtney already making tea. I take out three cups and Ev pours the tea. We finish our tea before we start getting out whatever we need for a big breakfast.

We spend the next few hours making Cinnabon's, cinnamon waffles, a fresh fruit bowl, croissants, chocolate chip muffins, breakfast quesadillas, hash browns, French toast, eggs Benedict, and cappuccinos with espresso and cinnamon. We also make sausages, scrambled eggs, and bacon.

 We also make sausages, scrambled eggs, and bacon

Soon enough, everyone starts walking to the kitchen to see what smells so good

"Hey. Breakfast is almost done. Just grab some plates, cups, knives, and whatever else we'll need." Ev says to the half asleep group. They do as she says and set the table before sitting down. We finish cooking and have everyone come around so we can put the food on their plates. Once we serve everyone else, we serve ourselves and sit down at the table. Everyone starts eating and complimenting me, Courtney, and Evelyn on our cooking.

Once we all finish eating, we put everything in the sink. We all go to our rooms to change while Xavier and Leo wash and dry the dishes and Axel cleans up the table. Cami and I walk to our room. She goes through her suitcase and pulls out whatever she needs before walking into the bathroom. I go through my suitcase and take out a black two piece bathing suit with gold accents and a black cover up. I knock on the bathroom door and hear a come in. I walk in to see Cami in a black and white checkered high waisted two piece bathing suit.