two

excuse mistakes

"Hurry yo ass up, before I miss him." Sierra mugged Sahara.

Sahara was currently washing herself up in the dirty gas station bathroom, something she had got used to. She taught herself how to bathe herself after her mom stopped doing so.

"I swear if I miss my fix I'm tearing your ass up." Sierra groaned peeking out the bathroom looking for Beast.

Sahara quickly put her same clothes back on and slipped her socks back on. She threw away the paper towels and grabbed her teddy bear.

Sierra sighed and yanked Sahara out of the bathroom so they wouldn't miss Beast. Sahara made sure to hold on to Mr. Tubby extra close so she wouldn't drop him.

Sahara loved Mr. Tubby, she found him in a trash pile and made him her new best friend. She never went anywhere without him, and she always slept with him.

"Yo Sierra bring yo ass." Beast yelled from the passenger seat of a truck.

Sierra grinned and ran to the truck dragging Sahara along.

"To fast." Sahara whispered to herself feeling her chest tighten and her breath get caught in her chest. She repeated the same words to herself hoping that her mom would here her.

"You almost ain't make it, you know I don't like to be kept waiting." Beast stated.

"Sorry daddy, she was taking forever." Sierra groaned rolling her eyes at Sahara who tried to breathe again.

"Mhm, hop in." Beast said.

Sierra did just that snatching Sahara up and pushing her to the other side of the seat.

"What you got for me?" Sierra asked seductively in his ear rubbing his shoulder.

"Yo your daughter back there." Beast chuckled feeling himself get worked up.

"So...fuck her." Sierra whispered climbing into the front seat and unbuckling Bear's belt buckle.

Beast looked in the rearview mirror and smirked at Sahara, watching as she talked to Mr. Tubby.

He was caught off guard when Sierra took him in her mouth and started giving him head like her life depended on it.

"Fuck suck that you dirty slut." Beast groaned pushing Sierra's head further down.

After she finished she wiped the corners of her mouth and held her hand out for her needle and baggie.

"Shoot up." Beast smirked handing her the needle filled with her fix. He watched as Sierra pinched her arm so that she can poke herself.

"You feel good don't it?" Beast asked watching Sierra smile and laugh to herself.

"Y-Yea real good." Sierra replied looking in the backseat at her daughter.

"Sleep." Sahara whispered hugging her stuffed animal.

"Go to sleep." Sierra laughed obnoxiously.

Sahara tried to climb in the front seat to go to sleep in her mother's arm. Sierra frowned and pushed Sahara back on the floor.

"Yo don't push her." Beast sighed.

Sahara's bottom lip quivered as she layed across the backseat whispering 'sleep'.

——

Two weeks later...

"I heard it's supposed to be a raid." A druggie stated scratching his neck.