fourteen

excuse mistakes

Lol I know y'all told me not change Dior's faceclaim but I am. Continue reading so you can be updated on who I will be using, and honestly y'all may know her so I don't really mind if y'all comment.

One week later....

"How much her hair is and what she getting?" Ja'Kye asked slipping the nebulizer mask onto Sahara's face.

"She getting braids and it's sixty-five." Dior replied putting her balenciagas on.

"Look at her ass still sleep." Ja'Kye chuckled.

Sahara had stayed up all night watching her favorite TV show Victorious. Dior kept telling her to go to bed, but Ja'Kye vouched that she could stay up since she wasn't going to school. Little did he know he was going to stay at the shop with Sahara the whole time.

"That's cause both of y'all hard headed ass stayed up all night, that's ok I got some for that." Dior nodded.

"I'm finna go with Boozie to the court." Ja'Kye stated sitting Sahara up since she kept falling over.

Dior scoffed. "No you not, you staying with her while she get her hair did."

Ja'Kye furrowed his eyebrows."Oh naw dat ain't gone work."

"Well you better make it work cause you staying with her, so you might as well suck it up." Dior shrugged.

"Mcht baby I'm not tryna be in a shop full of girls." Ja'Kye groaned.

"Sit in the car." Dior chuckled shrugging her shoulders once again.

"Good afternoon, thank you for stopping by Slaythegorls, how may I help you?" Arielle asked greeting Ja'Kye and Sahara.

"She got a li hair appointment with the braid shit." Ja'Kye responded signing Sahara's name down in the appointment book.

"Okay, the kids section is right around the corner and down those stairs." Arielle responded.

"Preciate it." Ja'Kye mumbled.

After following the directions that Arielle gave him, he descended downstairs holding Sahara's hand. He made sure to check for all exits and escape door just in case.

Once the two got downstairs they were greeted with kids vehicles as hair chairs, big TV's, a snack bar, and other parents and kids.

"Hey sir, can I help you?" Nyla asked applying foam to a little girl's head.

"My daughter got a appointment with braids." Ja'Kye replied.

"Sahara?" Nyla asked for confirmation.

"Yea."

"Okay is her hair washed already?" Nyla asked applying her hair growth oil onto the girl's scalp.

"Yea her mama washed it." Ja'Kye nodded.

"Okay she can pick any chair she wants, and then I'll be right with you guys." Nyla stated putting her foot on the lever of the car to let the kid down.

"Go to my office and take a nap Momo." Nyla called out glancing seeing Xamora laying down on the couch.

"TT I'm not sleep." Xamora frowned walking towards Nyla.

"Yes you is, go head." Nyla chuckled. After she watched Xamora walk into her office and shut the door she went to wash her hands and sanitized the car, hair tools, and hair station.

"Daddy I look pretty." Sahara whispered sitting in the princess themed car.

"Yea ma ma. You want me to stay with you?" Ja'Kye asked.