twenty four

excuse mistakes

next day..

"I just came to get my charm bracelet." Jaliyah mumbled walking past Boozie. She had called him because she wanted to get her things especially her bracelet.

"Hey Jr." She slightly smiled, with a small wave. No matter how Boozie or Taijah treated Jaliyah, she wasn't the type to take it out on the child or mistreat a child. The child was innocent.

"Wassup, you staying tonight? I missed you." Zakari Jr. responded.

Jaliyah bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head. "Nah boo, not tonight. Make sure you listen to your dad though, and work on them grades."

Zakari frowned but nodded his head. From the looks of it Zakari knew that Jaliyah was sad and that she was leaving, he was just confused as to why.

"Liyah let me talk to you." Boozie stated following her down the hallway to his room. He didn't know what was going through her head, and he didn't know why he was being avoided.

"Zakari please. I just came to get my stuff." Jaliyah sighed.

"Jaliyah, what's wrong with you like real shit. You ain't been fucking with me since Louisiana, ain do shit." Boozie groaned slightly raising his voice and shutting his bedroom door.

"I don't know, my emotions and mind is just everywhere. And you need to tell your babymama to stop watching me. Weird ass hoe." Jaliyah replied, rolling her eyes.

As Jaliyah bent down to get her slides, Boozie grabbed her arm and cornered her into the wall. "Now talk to me. Ain stun none you and Taijah got going on."

"Boozie what are we doing? Like real talk what are we doing? I'm not gone be yo fuck buddy. I have feelings too." Jaliyah said looking Boozie dead in his eyes.

He sighed and released her arm. "I thought we agreed that our feelings wouldn't get involved."

Jaliyah chuckled and nodded her head. "You right, ion even know why I just said that. Honestly whatever we had going on is over though. It's a waste of time. I'm not gone be anybody's sex toy, I deserve better."

Zakari burst into the room with his mom on the phone. "Da my mama said you left yo boxers over there." Taijah knew what she was doing because Jaliyah had just went live stating where she was about to go.

Jaliyah eyes swelled up with tears, but she wouldn't dare let them fall. She quickly picked up her things and put them into a bag.

Meanwhile Boozie was mugging Zakari and the phone.
"Yo hang that shit up and get out my room Zakari." Boozie was fuming, he knew the type of games Taijah played.

Jaliyah couldn't even hold her tears back anymore, she grabbed her bag and exited the room rushing to the door. Boozie tried to catch her but Jaliyah had already hopped in her car breaking down.

It wasn't even the fact that she was crying over that phone call, she felt like she was being taken as a joke and that her feelings was being fucked over. Jaliyah was ready for a relationship with Boozie, but clearly she wasn't enough if he kept sleeping around with his babymama.

When Jaliyah saw Boozie coming out of the door she started her car and sped off, not caring about how slippery the roads were.

She reached for her phone to call Dior, the only person who knew about her feelings for Boozie. On the third ring, Dior answered the phone.

"Hey bestie bitch." Dior yelled through the phone, excited to hear how the talk went.

"Are you busy? I need you." Jaliyah sniffled into the phone, alerting Dior.