twenty-nine

excuse mistakes

"Um Paige I heard you been sneaking around with Messiah. Girl you young as fuck messing with a grown man." Ginger fake gagged, making some of the girls behind her laugh.

"I don't sneak around with anybody, I barely talk to y'all. So whenever lying on my name gotta be weird." Paige frowned.

"I heard you got around, so just make sure you stay away from mines boo." Karma smirked. Truth was most of the girls at Wal-Mart believed that Paige was a wanna be boujee. Honestly they were just jealous.

Paige rolled her eyes and finished picking all of the items for the customer. She was exhausted and Sevyn's birthday party was tomorrow so she didn't have time for drama.

Karma took the dispense cart and pushed it into Paige's purposely. When everything fell out of Paige's cart the two girls started laughing, while some of the customers shook their head.

Paige left everything where it was and walked straight to the team lead's office. She knew she needed this job so the best thing for her to do was tell her boss so that she wouldn't loose it.

Karma and Ginger followed Paige already knowing where she was going. The two always kept up drama, especially with the new girls.

"Amber can I leave early or move to dispenser?" Paige asked accidentally interrupting her team lead's and store manager conversation.

"What's the problem?" Amber asked, clearly irritated.

"They knocked my cart over, I'm coming to you so I won't loose my job." Paige replied, crossing her arms.

Amber picked up the clipboard to see how many pick assignments they had left. When she saw that it was so many she shook her head."No I need you to stay on the floor, you move the fastest."

"Amber I can't stay out there with them!" Paige huffed, getting fed up. Ginger and Karma chuckled behind the door at Paige's attitude.

"Too bad, just try to ignore them." Amber shrugged. Paige groaned and stomped out of the office. She wasn't staying if she couldn't dispense the groceries to the customer's cars.

"You too old to be snitching crybaby." Karma spoke.

Paige texted Dior to tell her that she was ready and walked to the bathroom to wait for her. She was already on the verge to tick off but she wanted to be the bigger person.

When Paige entered the public bathroom she went to the sink to wash her hands. She was so glad that she took off for the next four days, she figured she could use that time to sleep and spend time with Sevyn.

"Look at her running to the bathroom." Ginger chuckled walking in the bathroom with a extra girl.

"Y'all must be jealous of me." Paige shrugged waving her hands under the automatic hand dryer.

"Girl jealous of what a fifteen-year old with a baby. Know that coochie loose." Karma smirked.

"Y'all must want my cookie, yall all on it. I come to work and do MY job, I don't even know you girls! Y'all giving messy, miserable, and mad. I'm doing better than all yall and your worst days. Stop messing with me before I really turn up." Paige stated.

"Karma and Ginger please report to OGP, Karma and Giner please report to OGP." The intercome announced over the whole store.

"Scary ass." Ginger smirked, bucking at Paige. Paige chuckled when Ginger noticed she didn't flinch.

By the time they were gone, Dior had texted Paige to tell her that she was outside. Happy that she was getting off early on her terms, Paige clocked out on her phone and made her way to the front of the store.