● Act One - A Universe Is Created Along With Something ●

ATTENTION

TW: None.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello there fellow spectator, don't worry I just bite when asked to

Hello there fellow spectator, don't worry I just bite when asked to. I'm here today to tell you history. One of the good ones I hope. Take a seat, get a drink, relax, search naked furry's on your browser, and prepare for an eccentric history.

Actually don't search for that thing. You might end up learning things about you that you weren't supposed and we just don't have the time to unpack more shit about the consequences of your parental issues do we now?

Anyways, Ranboo was the name of the first god to ever exist in our galaxy and different from what people may think Ranboo, in fact, came after our planets were created. They are the Second Assistant of the only God, Philza.

Philza, seemingly, created our galaxy, Wehig, the twenty-one galaxy to ever be created, gave it to Ranboo to take care of it and make it as many modifications as they would like to. Wehig is composed of three Suns, sixty-nine moons, and six planets, all of them with individuals and unique characteristics produced by Ranboo later.

As a ritual passage, that literally only Gods know why it exists, Ranboo had to choose a planet to be first constructed and restructured, many and many times to practice their power and be sure that they were ready to take care of its own galaxy.

Seems like a cool and relaxing activity right?

Well, fun fact, it was not.

They choose a planet called Luxs. A little blue fluffy ball in the middle of constant heinous darkness was how Ranboo would always describe it to me when they had nothing better to do but to gossip with their beloved and unlimited life.

During the time that Ranboo was practising, they also started to make the mould of the creatures that one day would walk on the surface of the planets.

At the end of the training, all species were ready. But the planet itself went through over a million changes, and Ranboo sadly forgot to deconstruct changes before doing new ones.

Until the day came where Luxs couldn't be habitable to the living beings programmed for Wehig, literally none of the distinct species could manage to live in such an atmosphere.

It is impossible to revert everything you do to a planet. Sure you can change a thing or two in some places so that you can create more. But to redo one entire world? To change all its rivers, all its plants? The whole atmosphere? Those type of things is way more complicated than they give up to be. Especially when they are already all put together.

It's a complex process that could exhaust a Helping God to their death.

To their death.

Did you read that?

It could rigorously kill God.

A God.

Gods aren't supposed to die.

Like ever.

It is their whole thing not being able to die.

And yet if they try to fix a goddamn forsaken planet they do.

The only one able to achieve such a thing without too much effort would be with no need for introduction Philza. But the last god to be mentioned is often busy so it's no good to disturb him at any moment whatsoever.

- Only Philza could manage to do such a thing. But he is way too busy with other important errands to help me, isn't he? - Ranboo asked me. I did not respond.

There was no need to.

Ranboo felt bad for what they did, from the deepest of their soul they didn't want all of it to happen.

They never meant to hurt so much a planet that its core was so well constructed by Philza.

And then, for two thousand years non-stop, our dear God shed tears and sobbed until there was nothing else to come out of them except the solution for their problem.

They decided to create with almost all their power a gift for Luxs and Philza, as a demonstration of how regretful they were. They concentrated and materialized a tiny and shiny stone, along with a tiny and shiny dragon, the only animal they could thought that might be capable of living in such conditions for the thousands of years yet to come.

To be fairly honest with you, I cannot see how a rock and a lizard could ever, in any situation or timeline, make someone forget about a planet that was destroyed at a point where nothing besides a cold blood animal and a piece of solid sand potentially could survive.

My notorious friend proceeded to look at me with worried eyes and ask.

- That should make up for all the bad actions that I've made, right? - I stayed silent exposed to such a dumb question.

------------------------------------------------------

Sup.

Thanks for reading.