● Act Six - Yeah, ok ●

ATTENTION

TW: None, we good today.

-------------------------------------------------------

- Good lord better sends me to heaven after spending more than 10 years with you

- You just said that you loved me like two seconds ago, stop being a whiny bitch and go do your job. - George looked at me with his judgmental eyes pierced my soul, crushing my entire psyche. Just kidding he looked like shit and was cleaning his face with the arm of his PeaceMenusOne suit. Yikes, I could never.

- Ah! - I gasped and put one hand in my waist and another in my chest just like who killed the mood by saying that I should bounce my ass so they could make money by profiting from my sweet and delicious, yet sensitive form, figure and shape?

You may be thinking that it was not truly how things went and that I perhaps was overreacting but you have to understand the entire context. I'm very sensitive. And a bitch.

- Those are all synonym you know that - my friend tried to have the voice of reason in the room but I stopped him before he could do it so.

- You, exactly. So I'm going to work now. Bye.

I waved at him while directing myself towards the door. Short after I close his purple fluffy door I hear him talking by himself.

- Fucking prick.

George, as you most probably guessed by now, is an eccentric person to say at least. So his office is, in a way, out of the club, but it is also, in another way, inside of the club.

To get there you have to open a door on the ground of the male dressing room, passing by a tunnel with the extension of two meters before arriving at a small room where he keeps an enormous varsity of liquor, especially wine.

He and his partner, Dream are wine lover, an oenophile if feeling fancy, so you can only expect this type of thing coming from a lovely Dovey bird-like Gogy.

Walking a little more and you will arrive at the so-called "Boss Office". Which is only called like this because insisted by the owner.

I mean the dude construct this whole thing under a parking lot so it is not the craziest thing he has done you know?

To be fair the place is a real piece of engineering, George does understand basic math so I think he might have constructed by himself, but I'm not so sure, weird things happen in the club, for me, the best option is to simply mind your business until things get so monstrously bad that you ended up having to murder someone.

Not that I have ever got to this point, I'm, wow, so, so weak, very much a fool too there is no way I could ever manage to kill someone, no, no.

I would never.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Does the name "Gogy" also sound kinda too weird/cringe? I might take it off and just put George after idk.

The dog's name is Jean-Ralphio Saperstein btw.

Thanks for reading.

XD.