● Act Eighteen - The boys of my dream. ●

ATTENTION.

TW: Mention of child neglecting, orphans and arson.

-------------------------------------------------------

Penitentiary: Zeit Geist Mist - Maximum security.

Time of admission: 19:08:54.

Name of the inmate: [unkown, referred only as Dream.]

Gender: Male.

Age: 24.

Accused: First-Degree Murder; Armed robbery; Grand Theft; Petty Theft; Fraud; Embezzlement; Shoplift; Car Theft.

Proven guilty: First-degree murder.

Sentence: Life iprisionament.

Number of Inmate: 418 - 5113

Block: 3.

Cell: 19

=====================================================

Penitentiary: Zeit Geist Mist - Maximum security.

Time of admission: 15:23:11

Name of the inmate: Sapnap.

Gender: Male.

Age: 23

Accused: Arson; Accomplice of First-Degree Murder; Accomplice of Grand Theft.

Proven Guilty: Accomplice of First-Degree Murder.

Sentence: 24 years.

Number of Inmate: 19116 - 14116

Block: 3.

Cell: 21.

=====================================================

As you can see, dear reader, we got a couple of bad boys in our hands. And being your sometimes host, I decided to tell the story of those two to your entertainment.

Enjoy.

Sapnap was not an orphan but always felt like one, looked after by the best of the best in matters of health and brain. He was well-educated for someone of his age.

But when it came to the heart, to feel the embrace of someone who truly adored him, regardless of his family wealthiness and power, that he never had. The child parents were always too busy making sure their influence was never destroyed. A child was the last of their concern.

During a philosophy class, the boy concluded that Immanuel Kant was correct to assume that all men are naturally evil. He had seen nothing more in his life than opportunists, selfishness from all around his house and pettiness due to the most mediocre type of situations.