● Act Twenty Three - Baby I got issues, but I love myself. ●

ATTENTION.

TW: Heavy talk about being mentally unhealthy. I also made some of the bigger Callahan lines different so it would be easier to read them.

--------------------------------------------------------

- What if I told you I'm incapable of tolerating my own heart?

- I would ask what led you to this brute conclusion.

- I ran away from the first man I've ever met who seems to like me for who I'm, and not what I do.

- Ran away as in?

- Calling him pretty and then storming off crying.

She chokes on her tea and looks at me with a deadpan expression.

- Quackity. I like you. Very much. I hold a special place inside my heart just for you.

- Aww Nik-

The girl raised a finger in front of me.

- However, you are fucking dumb.

- ... Yes.

What? She ain't wrong. I am a clown people, the whole circus, even. Pointing down the obvious is not a reason to be mad at someone. Let along fight them.

Not vaccinating your kids, on the other hand, is worthy of a punch in the face and the custody of a child.

- Look, George talks when he drinks, he had many drunk rants about how much he hated every single one of your exes.

My friend did break a bottle of wine in the head of my previous suitor. A man of action, as you can see.

- And sure, anyone can see that some trauma is rotten deep down to you. But you need to understand something, and you need to understand this before it becomes too fucking late.

She is getting worked up about my problems. Mother, I felt heard.

- I'm sick of seeing people not allowing themselves to enjoy their fucking life just because of some fucking assholes who decided it would be funny to destroy a poor soul.

Nikki grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and brought me close. Her eyes were flaming with hatred, not directed to me. Or to anyone else in specific.

- Not being with who your heart choose to love is giving to those motherfuckers who traumatized you the satisfaction to know that they still have you in their control. That they had such an influence in your life that you continue to repress your feelings out of the fear that they inserted into you!