● Act Seventeen - Not all exes are bad, but this for sure is. ●

ATTENTION

TW: Mention of murder.

-----------------------------------------------

If I'm honest, I do not see how much sense this makes.

George looked at the royal with a disappointed character.

- Look, you can't expect to find trustable criminals just 'laying' around. Especially so early in the season.

- Season?

- Yeah, Nikki, the criminal season. When malefactors are inclined to commit atrocities via a paycheck. God, do you people know nothing about the criminal world?

I did know one thing or two logically, but pieces of information like that are to be used in crucial moments, not to brag about your extensive knowledge to your friends.

- I learned the essence with my girlfriend, but nothing like that.

Of course, she did. They are the perfect couple.

The once cubic Mr Slime now transformed himself into his humanoid appearance once again, fake eyes in a more favourable position in his disguise.

- Friends, out of curiosity, may I ask if we are to break into the prison to guarantee the presence of other fellows in this delightful plan?

- I don't think so. I mean, we are not a well-equipped team for things like that. George probably just said that to joke with us. Right George?

- Karl, I do not know what type of bubble you are living inside, and I'm sorry if I have to be the one to pop it. We are very much breaking into prison. I spent the past minutes explaining with details for those two.

He gestured at the girl and the Elkyp.

- How we are going to do until you arrived like two seconds before they did. So, pack it up, crown boy, we are about to get gory.

- Are fucking kidding me? George, look at my eyes.

I grab the face of my friend and put it in less than three inches of mine. Maybe that way, he will understand my point.