● Act Four - I Used To Be A Hot Boy But Now I'm stray Up Gorgeous ●

ATTENTION.

TW: Use of drugs. Mention of murder. Swearing I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------

Three Hours Prior

Well, this marvellous fairy tale started when I was realizing specifics actions that might, or might be not illegal, depending on where you find yourself and with whom you are alongside performing it.

The place in question was nowhere else than the strip club where I work, The Yummy Club, and the persona was an old friend of mine.

Since he has been holding ownership of the club for two years now, it was very easy for him to turn me into a well-paid stripper with his contacts.

Yes, I have privileges for being his friend, sue me I know how to take advantage of loopholes in this capitalistic life.

Now, you can wonder if being a stripper and be able to buy a Gucci bag was my first choice of work. And the answer is no it was not. I initially intended to become a lawyer.

Very chic, I know.

However, because of a great importune disease called having no money and only a basic education, this could not be part of my extravagant existence.

My pal is older than me and because of that, he ended up working as a stripper two years before I was able to do the same. During the start of his third year, he was able to get ownership of the club via first-degree murder.

Relax he is not a psycho. His boss had it coming. You just got to know my homeboy better, let me throw some sick facts about him at your face so that you can feel some compassion.

This companion of mine in question was a person that since we've first met I have always had the feeling that we would become besties you know?

He was 6 and I was 2 when we first saw each other in kindergarten. Hope was still something we had the privilege to experience, food was something else besides industrial ramen and my parents were still alive.

I think it is relevant to tell you that his name is George.

Anyways, a thing that will make you feel bad about him is the fact that he is the bastard son of a hybrid Human-Cat and a simple Human. He has ears and a tail just like any common cat has. Some of you can think that it is cute and fashionable but the prejudice owed by most of society towards people like him is disgusting.