● Act Two - Let's start this beautiful story ●

ATTENTION

TW: War.

------------------------------------------------------

Ligmå. A state composed especially of Elkyps, even though you will find some other races that habituated there; defend the idea that if something has the capability of making choices with their conscience, or instinct, then they should have rights as equal as everyone inside their society.

Nazap, with a population of exclusively Humans, defend the same ideal but with a slight difference, they believe that everyone should be entitled to follow and be protected with laws of their own. But those laws must vary according to your job and how much you contribute to society as a whole. If you're the creator of a successful business then you contribute more to creating job opportunities and therefore deserve more rights than the cooking chef of a small mediocre restaurant per example.

Both planets started a war 40 years ago. One as well the other possesses intense and extreme opinions when referring to Androids. Specifically, the ones who started to develop a consciousness of their own. Ligmå defended the idea that androids that could feel and think by themselves were the creation of new species and therefore beings.

Nazap on the other side defended that androids who could think by themselves were just the result of a virus or a hacker who invaded their systems and changed their programming. Therefore not being worthy of any rights except the ones that an object would have.

Both nations concentrated all their resources in the war and as an obvious consequence stopped all advances regardless of education and health. Making it so that the cure of cancer was an illusion but not the creation of hundreds of different weapons and the death of a million civilians.

The tale of an ancient stone in the only non-habitable planet of the galaxy which gives an infinite amount of power to the one that possesses, created by no other being than god itself started to spread.

As an act of desperation, both nations started to try and get this mystic stone through hundreds of methods. Some of them being non-conventional, some dare says, very unethical. Nazap managed to send explores to Lux, but, allegedly, not even their spaceship returned. 

Worry not for something was achieved, a couple of clear pictures from the surface and a video of a stone emitting an unravel light was shot by one of the explores before a wave of fire got him dead was made public by Nazap itself as proof that there was certainly something going on.

The hero of this story is not the leader of a rebellion, the lost Prince of god knows where or a misunderstood Android. He most certainly wasn't a boy looking for a wild adventure to prove that his fragile masculinity isn't that fragile and that he is indeed a big brave boy who doesn't cry.

No, no, no. The hero of this history is called Quackity, he was born on Earth, and he is a human. In short words, he is also an interstellar stripper.

Now that you know the basics traits of this enthusiastic history my dear fantastically curious friend I will leave you in the hands of Quackity to guide you towards the rest of this roller-coaster of emotions.

--------------------------------

The author here, just making clear that apart from Ranboo being a god in the second chapter I won't be putting minors in major roles in this fic because I don't think it is appropriate to do it so.

They will probably either appear in minor roles with no interaction with the adult topics that will be seen in this book.

Or they will not be appearing at all.

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

Bye.