● Act Twenty - Two - Filler. ●

ATTENTION

TW: Mention of knives and abusive relationships. Slight panic attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Running to George's room, my chest hurt. My breathing was uncontrollable, and my lips were completely dry. I hadn't made much effort in the running part, but my body was sure that we had run over sixty miles per hour. It took less than five minutes for me to be at his door, trying to look like I did not just run a marathon.

My eyes are forced to see Dream being slammed into the wall and held above the floor height by George, who was grabbing his throat while watching him suffocate. Struggling to breathe, Dream had a cocky smile while he listened to my friend treat.

- Don't you fucking say that again!

After that, the man looked at me while still making the other vainly fight for his life and, with a nod, said.

-Quackity.

With the same motion, I answered.

-George.

Now, I do not know about you, but I was taught how to mind my business. Maybe that was their love language, who knows?

Getting out of there, I went to my second-best option, Nikki. If you think about it, she should have been my first option. However, I still do not feel close enough to her to talk about all of my issues.

Sure I made a lifelong commitment to overthrowing the government so we could get revenge and her wife back, even though I have known her for less than a year, that will severely affect my life and every single person on it. Not counting the ridiculous fact that I could just fucking die in the end. But that is just how life is.

Trusting my life in someone hands is not the equivalent of showing them my vulnerable side. Guys, that is public knowledge, c'mon.

Nikki's doorway was closed, so I knocked on the metal door anxiously. After a couple of minutes of waiting, she answered me. Nikki had her hair twisted in a towel and looked fresh out of the shower.