● Act Thirteen - Don't forget to vote ●

ATTENTION

TW: None.

------------------------------------------------------

- And I supposed that now there isn't much you people don't know about my past

And I supposed that now there isn't much you people don't know about my past.

Said the girl, still looking down. Holding the end of the table firmly, hands and lips shaking as she fought tears back. The sound of someone sniffing made her lookup.

Callahan had their black eyes filled up with green liquid, meaning that much like almost every individual present in the room, they were tearing up.

This type of reaction was, in my humble opinion, inevitable. This was the type of story, that when being present as it is was told and being able to see all the emotions that were brought up, lead you to enter in an empathetic state.

George managed to be the only one to not be shaken up by it. He did appear to sympathize with the woman, but not enough to enter in the same state of me, Callahan and the royal boy.

- Nikki, this was the most romantic tragic story I have ever heard in all the years I'm alive.

The piece of royalty present said a bit muffled, seeing that his hand covered his mouth.

- Oh, Karl, you're too sweet for your own good.

Answered Nikki with a smile.

So the royal boy is named Karl. What a basic ass name. Couldn't his parents come up with something more appropriate for his positions?

- You all are.

- Yes, we are.

I answered with conviction while sniffing.

- Your such a cocky bastard.

- No one is talking to you, George.

- Okay, boys and Callahan, now that you know why we were attacked and are now being chased.

Whispering to my friend concerned, I inquired.

- George, what the fuck is the chase she talking about? 

- I will explain to you later, don't worry.

Don't worry? We can die any time, and he is telling me I shouldn't worry? Are the marbles that you have for brains getting in the way of your thinking now, George?

- I have come up with three plans to get us out of this whole mess. One of them involves overthrowing the government. Two of them, assassinations. And all of them, tax fraud.

That doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

"T a x   f r a u d   I s   a  b i t   m o r e   d I f f I c u l t   t h a n   I t   l o o k s   l I k e.   I t   w i l l   b e   a   t r i c k y   j o b,   I   t e l l   y o u   t h a t."