● Act Fifteen - A white man? No! ●

ATTENTION.

TW: None.

------------------------------------------------------

Ok, we can do this Quackity, we can do this.

We have proved our worth once, in kindergarten, but it counts.

Having faith in yourself is one of the most powerful weapons out there. The only thing you need to do is learn how to use fairy dust. It's about having confidence, not ability. And we have a considerable amount of determination within ourselves this workout.

Let's take a deep breath, take this thing out of its pocket and just put a bit into our hands. The worst it's already long gone or yet to come, but playing with God's artefact will not kill me, so there is nothing for me to worry about.

At least, I think it can't.

Taking the sand out, sprinkling on my right hand and staring intensely at it as colours changed from a prussian blue to a naval blue slowly.

Yes there is a difference allright? Minimal but still present.

- Maybe it changes according to the persons favourite colour?

I say to myself, continuing to analyze it.

Perhaps if I throw at an object, something will happen. You see, this is the type of situation we need to think a bit harder to assure that no catastrophe takes place. Saying that it is in our best interest that I go search for a useless item.

My eye traces the place for a bit. There are a couple of engines in a corner. I don't know quite why they are here. There isn't such a thing as a motor inside a spaceship, since they are mostly moved by spores. It won't hurt to try those on.

I go and grab one of them. It weighed about forty-four pounds so that it wouldn't fuck my back. It took a while to get into the middle of the room.

I sat on the floor and sprinkled a bit on the instrument. Nothing happened. After a couple of seconds, the blue slowly comes back to the container by itself.

I look in disbelief at the package.

- Well, I guess my life is worthless now.

You know what? Let's go a bit nuts now. Trow at the ceiling, see if shit happens.

Fullying my hand with the magic stuff I throw upwards, it falls slowly. Again, nothing happens, and I'm left dumbfounded. As the blue rain still goes on, Karl, the annoying royal boy, pass through the hall with a big box in his hands. He stops and looks at me for a moment. I smile weirdly, waving my hands.

He waves back excitedly under the carton, saying afterwards in a haphazard manner.

- I didn't say before because the time was short, we may also be in a sharp time now, but I just wanted to make it clear that the person you saw at the club was not my true self. I behaved that way to piss of my father, which is a bit fucked up, but that is a story for another day. You know how that goes, right?

I stare at him, puzzled. Saying it slowly and uncertain.

- Sure.

He smiled, satisfied continuing his story.

- Anyways, he wanted me to get wealthy and preferably from royalty bride that identified themselves as a woman but instead, I did the opposite, with you. But at the same time, I also wanted him to be a little proud of me because I'm whore for validation, but who isn't nowadays, am I right?

Karl waits once again for an answer, shit, he wasn't kidding when he said that. What a fucking strange little cute dude he is.

- Yeah.

- Right? So to get him proud and all the things I've already said to you and choose, you know ...

He focuses his eyes on the floor instead of me.

- The prettiest one.

What did he just say? People, what did he just said? Ok, I'm prepared for that. There is nothing wrong with receiving a compliment. We have all been on this road before. We only need to say a thank you, maybe a smile, nothing too much. Just be polite.

- Are you done?

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Why am I like this? I'm going to kill myself.

- Haha, yeah, no worries.

He smiles. 

Footsteps are heard as he goes away.

Life is awful.

I see blue dots coming back to my little bag while staring at the floor, regretting every decision I have ever made in my entire pathetic life.

The boy comes back unexpectedly just to say.

- You looked really pretty those minutes ago when under all that strange glitter. Bye,

And resuming walking.

Ok, quickly, Quackity, shout something nice. This is your redemption arc. You got this!

- You have pleasant hair.

- Thank you!

I'm an abomination. What is wrong with me? I have over eighteen years on my back and cannot function near a white boy because what? He happens to be ok looking inside some cultures? Disgusting.

It is needed to focus my mind on this project and not on man. What am I, a harlot?

The floor, let's put on the floor, maybe it will melt like if it was acid. Just put everything on the floor, yeah, that will solve all of our problems.

A phosphorescent Reuleaux Triangle shapes itself on the floor with half of the sand huddled in the middle of it.

- Well, that is most certainly progress. Maybe if I just stay at the middle, like th-

The shape began exuding a straight ray of luminosity that reached the ceiling. It felt like I was inside a prison except that if I reached my hand into the bars, it would just pass through it.

Before I could think about anything else the rest of the powder starts hovering around both my arms, forming spheres of many shapes that were glueing from my elbow to my wrist, transforming the end of it into a handler for me to, presumably, hold onto it.

- Holy fuck, I need to tell Nikki about this!

------------------------------------------------------

Not me having a ton shit of school work, not posting for two weeks and writing this in pure desperation for one straight hour so my *checks notebook* seven active readers.

Not that.

( btw I do like you even if you don't like and/or comments, don't worry about it :D )