● Act Twenty - Seven - Is Britney, Bitch ●

ATTENTION

TW: Mentions of blood.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manager? Sir, this isn't a Wendy. Get out of my room, or I will call security.

Karl comes close to me and asks.

- Do we have security?

- Not really, but it's all about having an attitude.

- Oh, I see.

The strange man comes closer to us, poking at my chest

- I. Will. Not . Get. Out. This. Is. My. Room.

How the fuck did he put a period at the end of every word? This is a fucking dialogue. I am literally so confused right now. But, at the same time, I feel threatened, like a small dear ready to be devoured by a giant lion.

Meow, I guess. 

- Ok, I'm calling the captain. This is officially a Mayday situation.

- What is a Mayday situation?

- You don't have this on your planet?

- No, not really.

- Oh well, it means we are in a dangerous situation, like really death treating. Lile "Oh no, death, help me ahhhh please don't kill me, mister Ghostface".

- You think that I'm big as a threat that I could kill you?

This phrase was said sorrowfully as if I had offended him by the suggestion that he could harm us. It caught me by surprise viewing that until now, my whole first impression of him was that he enjoyed that he found pleasure in being viewed as a beast.

"Oh! But how could you possibly know that Quackity? You have met him for less than ten minutes". First of all, I'm a Capricorn, so, like, I'm super intuitive, and second I know by a fact that most of you bitches out there have been so delusional that you have already pictured your entire life in less than ten seconds of interaction you had with a guy in Walmart just because he had basic human decency with you and since you father was never present that was such a big thing to you that you think about that cashier to this day.

So like, let me live, or whatever.

I stare at Karl awkwardly while he shrugs as if he was saying: "I don't know, is he?" Which, like, yeah, sure he was. Everyone would feel like being chased by serial killers if a bear-like man was naked in their room.

That being said, it was a pretty fit situation for you to scream, but I could not admit that I was scared of him. There is something about a big man with big black eyes that just makes me feel weak and vulnerable. I want to put a blanket on him and sing him to sleep. Do you know what I'm saying?

- Hmmm, I don't know. Are you a threat?

- I don't feel like one. Nor do I want to be one, not for both of you, at least. But I can be if you guys want. Do you?

- Ahm, I don't think so, do you, Karl?

Karl crossed his arms and looked at the man with raised eyebrows.

- I mean, in certain situations, sure, why not

What the fuck?

- What the fuck, Karl?

- What? Now that he said he isn't a danger to our well-being. I would want to see him act like a little savage if you know what I mean.

My God, people just cannot stay away from being horny, can they?

The man in contradiction to me, pulled a sly smile on his face. With satisfaction by what he had heard.

- Karl, babe, just no.

- That's your name, right? Mine is Sapnap, a pleasure.

They both shake hands slowly, kind of a slow-motion moment. God, what a torture. I wish I could go back home. I miss my old life no matter how cool this one might look.

- And how may I call you?

- Quackity.

- What a beautiful name.

- Okay?

Alexa, how do I flirt while my partner also is flirting with the same person without making it weird for the people involved in this equation?

Before I could finish planning my double wedding in my head, Callahan's voice echoed through the speakers of the spaceship.

- E m e r g y c y m e t t i n g, g o t o n a v i g a t i o n.

- Okay, no time for chit-chat, Karl, big guy, follow me.

- Yes, sir.

- Yes, sir.

We were the last ones to arrive, and as soon as we did they made sure that we understood everything simply and quickly. In resume, we are fucked. But I will let you understand better the situation with the words of Nikki.

- We are fucked.

- Don't say that. Explain the situation properly.

- Right, ok, so this is Skeppy.

Nikki spins one of the two chairs in front of her, revealing a man covered in blood tied to it.

- And this is BadBoyHalo.

She then spins another chair, revealing something that cannot possibly be a humanoid, also covered in blood.

- Those two were discovered inside Callahan's room, trying to kill one another. And after a short interrogation, we were able to find that their dynamic is quite simple, one of them wants to murder Karl, and the other just wants to kidnap him. We are almost approaching Vinflow in the most discrete way possible, and we just cannot let those two wander around. So, homework for you guys. Find a way to deal with them. Okay?

Saying that we all had to take a moment to understand what was going on before the woman, who was visibly stressed, commanded.

- Everyone must now resume training or go back to their respective dorms, thank you. Except you Quackity, you can stay, I need to have a private chat with you.

Well, fuck.

♥️♦️♣

Together, the two love interests of our main character go back to the elevator.

- I noticed you might have been looking a little too much in Quackity's direction early in the meeting.

Sapnap places his hands on the wall behind the other, cornering Karl. He did not make the man afraid, seeing that the prince did not even look away during the subtle motion. The criminal had a cynical smile propped on his face.

- You really don't see the world as a coin, don't you, royal preppy?

- What do you mean by that?

- Well, let me be a threat to you as you wish, and put this into simple words, so your diminished mind can grasp the concept of it.

Looking down at the short one, the arsonist held his chin, bringing then his mouth close to his own.

- Life doesn't need to be a coin with only two sides, dull, sad and petty. Often it can turn out to be a triangle, multifaced, composed, intriguing, and filled with dimensions to be explored.

Sapnap delivers a soft kiss on Karl's lips. The last one cannot bring himself to open his eyes after closing them during the mere seconds that his mouth was not alone. His heart just had experimented the sensibility that Eve felt when she committed Earth's first sin. Lustful and filled with remorse, Karl could barely hear the other man's last words before being left alone in the cold corridor.

- Don't you agree?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi babes, got a pragnancy scare after I went to my therapist to deal with my bournout so thats why I took so long to continue this.

Byeee