● Act Five - Dude. ●

ATTENTION

TW: Small injures. DNF (lol).

-------------------------------------------------------

As he is technically part cat the man was supposed to perform such a stunt without so much difficulty

As he is technically part cat the man was supposed to perform such a stunt without so much difficulty. But since he is intoxicated with a particular substance my pal only abilities became to walk and talk, much similar to what your average straight cis white men are capable of.

As a result of a series of horrible decisions, George attempted the action of doing a backflip but fell on the ground in his bottom and automatically went to a fetal position. Crying when doing so.

I have the reputation of being an extraordinary friend, and to honour such a marvellous recognition yours truly approached the tremendous buffoon that my friend is, and tried to kindly check on him to see if he was ok.

- Hey, whore, are you alive? I'm pretty sure that I just heard one, if not all, of your bones, cracking.

I poke his belly with my fingers, hoping for an answer.

He didn't answer, instead, George just grabbed and held my hands gently, like if I was a precious vase who could not be broken, otherwise his mom would get mad at him, and pulled me to the ground right next to where he was.

Going close to my ear and whispering words that I think, even though he was still effervescent due to illegal things, were from the bottom of his heart. Forever will be engraved in the deepest space of my mind.

- Quackity - his voice brooked down a little – even though you are a basic bitch, you, my dear sir, is one of the greatest things to ever happen in my life. And I am dating the closest thing to a god that any race has ever seen so that is something like very, very cool coming from me.

Bestie has a boyfriend, in case I haven't mentioned.

I mean his boyfriend was okay I guess but a little overrated if you ask me.

I mean sure he killed a couple of hundred people once or twice while being chased by two different celestial entities and searched by every single intelligence agency known in this galaxy. Managing to get away twice before being sent to maximum prison.

But so could a determined duck.

He ain't that special.

- I am sorry I am not the best at using words.

Those words were said to me while he smiled, tears rolling up his face.

To be fair I think the only reason he was crying was that he fell onto the ground and broke his ribcage or leg, presumably both. But I would like to think that the motivation was all in the words that he said beforehand to me.

My furryed pal was always was a man of actions, not words. In fact, it is not a common situation to see him being openly vulnerable around someone other than himself so I actually couldn't do anything else besides hugging him.

- I love you too, stupid – I said while we were embraced in each other arms.

- This is a very uncomfortable thing to do, but I must point out that in another life, we would be the most badass couple to ever exist.

I laughed.

He can be a little impulsive, I know, but it is what it is, sometimes your friends just need to do a flip so that they can express other emotions apart from being horny, a bitch, or wanting to punch someone.

Anyhow, it was a strange but comfortable feeling, being there, with him and everything. This was until we heard a knock on the door.

It was almost midnight so the logical conclusion was that the dancers of the next shift were arriving.

In opposition to Agatha Christie's books, our circumstance did not have a terrifying yet intriguing plot twist. Fortunately for us, it was indeed the other dancers.

Point out that I would like to make is that I decided to tell this interlude of history with more details that it was necessary so that people understand how important friendship can be.

We bond, we have deep connections. And by doing that we can understand one another as no one has ever understood. Does this make sense? I low-key hope it does. It was very pretty in my mind.

The second reason is that I  honestly wish is that I can protect that moment and take it with me to my dubious afterlife, after all, It was because of this specific event that I ended up dying or at least started to.

Okay, I will continue my story now; merely because I don't like seeing you like this.

- You can go is okay, I'm not going to cry at all, I'm a big man, I will carry on and be fine.

- Are you sure?' – I asked worriedly.

- Not really, but you need to make money, and if you make money – George pauses and looks at me with a smile and even more tears in his eyes, continuing to say afterwards while pointing at himself – then I make money! - one of his hands covers his mouth, finishing his sentence with - Go, go and bounce that ass!

Then he cried one more time. 

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm a hater of the trope "aLl GOgY dOEs iS cRY" and the over feminization of him in fanfics and other types of media as a direct consequence of DNF (even tho I like the ship itself) so in this fanfic, it will appear in a way that is more of a critic/caricature of it than anything else.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Critics are always welcome.

Especially because I have no clue how this history is going.