Chapter 9

Here I was interviewing Snow. But I just wanted to hear her talk she was looking beautiful as usual making it difficult for me.

"Snow what bought you here?" I asked her but just when she was about to say something mom interrupted.

"Vlad that's not necessary" 

"Mom it's my company. Do you mind?" I said her.

"Okay continue" she replied.

"So, Snow tell me why you are here?" I asked her again.

"For the job" she replied.

"There are no vacancies as of now so what I'm I suppose to do with you " I said.

"Okay then I guess I better go. Sorry Mr. Evans to waste your time" she replied in an instant and I had to recheck with my brain for what she said and that’s when I thought I messed it up big time.

Great!!!!!!! this is what happen when you try and be a genius around an intelligent girl who don't give a damn about you. yeah that was my inner voice snapping at me and I totally deserve it.

"No, dear he has the vacancies he can hire a student as an intern in fact he has not filled that requirement yet, so you are simply perfect for it" mom said and I was relieved.

"Okay then Snow you can come from tomorrow after your class end" I said not asking her further questions as I knew she would not hesitate to walk out from here.

"It’s okay Mr. Evans I don't want to cause you any trouble" Snow said.

"Oh, that should not bother you dear in fact we would be glad to have you here you see we need young and dedicated people like you here" mom said.

She just nodded and mom asked her " which department would you want to work in?" 

"She is going to be by PA" I spoke.

Snow had a blank look as always and she did not utter a word and that's when mom spoke.

"No dear you need not work as his PA if you don't want to you can take up any other department how about Strategies for Business development department and if I'm not wrong that's your main subject isn't it?" Mom explained her.

And I thought I own this company great...

"Yes Mrs. Evans it is my main subject and I don't mind working here as long as Mr. Evans is fine with it" Snow said.

"First things first you better start calling me Meghan and everyone in the office calls him Evans" mom said and I'm glad she said that.