Chapter 41

Snow.

I can't believe I could get this busy my Snow House. I have around 30 kids now. It's hard to believe that people still abandon their kids.

But I have also known that there is a reason behind it.

Very recently I got a baby boy in the cradle. I found a letter along with the baby.

The mother did not mention her name but she had written that she was not able to give the kid what he wanted as she was very poor and also that she suffered from a disease and was scared as to who would look after the baby once she died.

I was moved by the thoughts of this unknown mother as she left the baby for his own good.

That was not the only case I got many letters like that. I then realised that may be even my mom had the same reason or even worse.

May be she was trying to hide me in the trash bin. May be she was scared of loosing me to some worse people.

It could be both my mom and dad who simply wanted to protect me.

My daughter Veronica once came to me crying as she had hurt her knee. When I cleaned the wound and bandaged it she looked at me and said "mommy I'm sorry I hurt myself"

I asked her why was she sorry as she was the one who got hurt, for that she replied that I was her mother and she knew I was equally hurt seeing her knee bleed.

I smiled and kissed her. She then continued.

"Mommy I want to thank God for wounding my knee as I was saved with a more bigger pain. My friend broke her leg and she had a lot of pain. I did not go through that pain. I'm happy" she said that smiled and went.

I was too shocked I thought that my little girl thought me such a big thing. I took all these years to understand this.

I was always upset about things that happen to me I never thought for once that I was also lucky that nothing bad happen to me. Thought I had bad things I also had some people who loved me and cared for me.

All these things made me realise how wrong I was back then. I made sure I apologized each day to God and my parents for being so ungrateful.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a kiss on my neck. I knew it was Vlad.

"Lost again?" He asked.

"No found myself" I replied turning towards him.

"Wow.. that is good" he said smiling at me.

"Vlad I have accepted things like they were in the past. I know you don't like talking about it but the reality itself had solution that I never saw. Thank you so much for rebuilding the house as the house has made me understand the reality of my past" I said and hugged him.

"I'm glad you did Snow" he said kissing my head.

"Snow" he called me.

"Hmmm." I replied.

"I want another baby" he said and the moment he did I pushed him and ran to bed and he followed me.

"I'm not having another baby" I yelled.

"I swear I'll be a strict dad" he said trying to catch me.

"Oh please Vlad you say that all the time. I already have 4 kids to handle including you. You missed the board meeting because you were busy helping Eric learn to catch a ball. I mean who teaches that to a 2 year old kid" I yelled while shifting my place.

"He has learnt a lot Snow you have no idea" he yelled back.

"Whatever" I said and ran to the door and before I could open it Vlad held my waist and pushed me to the wall gentally.

I was out of my breath. And he pushed my hands up and held them with his one hand. And the other was behind my neck. He kissed and then pressed his body on mine leaving no gap between us.

"Fine then I'll use protection" he whispered in my ear.

Like always I was num to even react.

He scooped me in his arms and placed me in the middle of our bed and pulled of his shirt and threw away. He crawled on me.

"You know I have done this a lot many time that I even forgot the counting. Yet you make me feel like it's the first time all the time" with that he made sure I was awake the whole night.

The next morning I continued my same routine and packed lunch for my two girls and fed Eric.

Yeah my prediction was right and It was a boy we named him Eric Evans. And he is one handsome boy.

Once I fed him he lifted his arms and said "up"

I took him in my arms and played with him. Vlad came out of no where and hugged me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I did not knew it was not weekend. Why

did you wake up maid would have taken care of all this. I'm sorry Snow."

He apologised for giving me tough night.

"That's okay Vlad I'm use to this" I replied.

"Fine then I'll help you by staying home today" he said.

"Vlad but you will be scheduled for meetings" I said while he took Eric from me.

"You can call my P.A. I don't have anything important today" he replied and went to the kitchen.

"Make me something yummy" he yelled from the kitchen.

We had fun the whole day girls came back and were surprised to see their dada home.

Swan is totally like Vlad and Veronica is like me that's what Vlad tell but I personally think Veronica is way too different than any other kids of her type too organized and very well behaved kid.

She helps me in the kitchen and her dada in arranging his files.

Swan on the other hand is loud and want things her way no matter what and she make sure she have it her way without her dad or my help.

Eric is too small for anything but I'm sure he will be a great son too. Hopefully....

Vlad yelled my name as they were having a photo session for fun.

Once I reached Veronica pulled me to the couch and we took hell lot of pictures.

Vlad posted them with the tag "my world" it was cute and then we all made dinner together and had a blast doing it.

This is my life which I never imagined yet I'm leaving it. I'm gonna continue this and expect surprises all my life.

With that I prepared for the life ahead. No matter how it will be that will be our forever....

***********************
Thank You For Reading.

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow