Chapter 21

Snow.

I don't understand what made him think that I could try to kill myself. The life I have been living is worth finishing of but guess what I can't even do that as I must serve people who have helped me by something and that will be possible only when I'm alive.

Just when I was drowned in those thoughts, I heard a harsh voice. When I looked in that direction, I saw an entire glass door shattered into pieces and Vlad was looking at it like he saw something in that glass.

When I looked closely, I saw his hand was covered with blood and a lot of it.

"Vlad!" I shouted.

"What is wrong with you" I walked as quick as possible to reach him.

"Oh God your hand is bleeding" I said and shouted for the help the maid came running I asked her to get the first aid box and some warm water she ran to get it.

I pulled Vlad to couch and made him sit his hand was pooled in blood.

"What were you thinking?" I asked I almost shouted at him for his stupidity.

"I'm sorry" he said he was sorry this guy is out of his mind why was he sorry.

"Now is not the time" I said him making him silent.

The maid bought the things I asked for I cleaned the wound with water and wrapped his hand with a band aid.

"What were you thinking Vlad why did you hit the glass" I asked him after I took care of the wound.

"You" was his answer which made me silent what will I ask him now, so I thought it was better to leave and I got up from my place and started to leave. I had taken only a few steps when Vlad came and lifted me in his arms again.

"You have walked enough today" he whispered in my ear.

I did not want to argue with him as it was of no use asking him to put me down, he would not even respond for it.

He took me to the kitchen and placed me on the counter. And asked the maid to serve me food.

"I'm not hungry" I said as I did not want to eat.

"Yeah you are never hungry" was Vlad's reply.

I just kept silent and had my dinner he gave me my tablets I ate it and he took me to my room again

and placed me on the bed pulled the blanket over me and went out.

I tried sleeping and somehow, I got sleep.

Vlad

I had to act all normal as I did not want to scare her, I have hurt her twice and I claim I love her how can I be such a fool. I don't know what I would do if I had lost Snow.

No no no no why that thinking cross my mind urrghh.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my room and went to Snow's room as it was the only place where I can find piece.

I went inside and leaned to the cupboards and just saw Snow sleeping and I was light again her breathing and her face are enough for me to be peaceful.

I don't know when I woke but when I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was Snow who saw me and looked down by now she must have known I was in her room all the night and I don't know how I ended up on the couch. I did not utter a word and just left the room.

I got freshen up and went down for breakfast. Snow was already present there.

"How did you get down?" I asked Snow in confusion.