Chapter 17

Vlad.

I woke up to see Snow still asleep it was 3 in the morning and I went to crab something to eat. Once I came back, I saw that Snow was awake.

"I thought you were asleep?" I asked as soon as I got inside.

"Where is Jenny?" She as always cross questioned me.

"She went home" I replied.

"Home?" She asked again.

"My home" I said assuring her that she was fine.

"Why did you wake. You want something?" I asked her.

"I... can you call the doctor please" she said making me tensed and I pushed the button that alters the doctor that the patient needs them.

"What happen? Is it paining again" I asked her?

"Ummmm. No... I....my bed is got wet I thought I must be sweating but.... You Just call someone" she said getting uneasy.

That's when I pulled the covers off her to saw blood.

"What the hell why are you bleeding?" I asked her.

"I don't know" she struggled those words out.

And that's when the doctor and ward boy came inside.

"Can I help you" the doctor asked, and I wanted to punch him on his face.

"She is bleeding. What the hell have you people done?" I yelled again.

"Vlad please" Snow said and her voice was enough to calm me down.

"Sir I think her stitches needs dressing." The doctor said.

"Then do it" I replied.

"Lift her and get rid of those sheets I'll get back with the dressing stuff" the doctor asked the ward boy.

"Waoh!!! Easy there" I stopped the ward boy who was about to touch Snow.

"I'll do that. And you get some women who can do that dressing I'm no way allowing you do that" I said pointing to the doctor and went to lift Snow who was still in shock.

I went to lift her and as expected she hesitated. I placed her long beautiful thin hands on my neck and whispered in her ear "I won't hurt you this time I promise, and I can't allow anyone touch you so deal with this".

I lifted her up and she was light but not as the last time. This time she had a little weight on thanks to the big plaster she had on her leg she was too tired to say or do anything.

"Now change it" I said the ward boy who quickly changed it.

Damn it why did he change it so soon. After I placed Snow on the bed a woman in her forties got inside. I understood that she had come to do the dressing.

"Out" I said to the ward boy and he did as tell.

"I'm here for the dressing" the lady said.

"Go ahead" I said the lady.

"Let's get off these clothes" the lady said, and Snow panicked. "You can't do it with clothes on" Snow asked the lady.

"No dear" lady answered and reached to pull out Snow's hospital gown.

"No" Snow yelled again and looked at the lady and looked at me.

"Oh, he is your husband love I'm sure he must have seen it all. Just calm down" the lady said, and I bit the inside of my cheek to cover up the smile.

"No!" Snow yelled again.

"I'll wait outside" I said and walked out.

I could not help but smile like an idiot in the hospital at the middle of a night. Oh Snow...

"You can go inside sir. She is a shy lady" the nurse said.

"That she is" I said her and went inside.

"How you are feeling now?" I asked Snow.

"Fine" she replied.

"Good" I said and went to sit on the couch.

"Hmm..Vlad Why are you here?" She asked me.

"Because I want to be here" I replied.

"The company......"

"Yeah the company needs me and blah blah. But I want to be here and make sure these fools who calls themselves doctors treat you well" I interrupted her.

And then she was silent looking at the ceiling.

"Can I ask you for a favors?" Snow asked me.

"Anything" I replied.

"Can you find a temporary stay for me and Jenny?" She said.

"Done" I replied.

She nodded and continued the staring. I got up and walked towards the bed and looked at the ceiling like she did.

"You found?" I asked Snow.

"What?" She asked me.

"You are searching something up, there aren't you?" I said.

"No no I was just looking" she replied.

"If that's oversleep get some rest" I said her.

"I don't like in here" she said.

"You want to go out?" I asked her.

"Yes" she replied.

"Yes I'm" she replied.

"You can go inside if you want" she said to me making me irritated.

"You don't like me being around?" I asked her.

"You are wasting your time" she replied.

"How? Can you please explain" I said her?

"You don't know anything about me Vlad you would not even want to be around me if you know what I'm and how my past has been. You are doing a little too much and I'm not use to these kinds of favors" she said.

I got up and went to sit down near her knees I held her knees and said "I know everything about you. Don't ask me how but I know and I still love you the same way I did before I'm not doing this for you Snow I'm doing this for myself I want to be around you because I find peace in you. I just want to be around you to make sure I'm alive. I love you Snow, and I want to be with you till the end"

She was silent like always and did not ask a word. After some time, she spoke.

"I'm tired"

I took her inside and placed her on the bed.

"I want to see Jenny" she said.

"You try sleeping now I promise once you are awake, she will be here" I said her.

She looked at the ceiling for some time and then slept.

Snow

He knows everything but why is he still......Oh God why does he still have the same feelings for me. But I don't want this I don't want anyone. With that thought I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

*************************

Thank you for reading.