Chapter 20

Vlad.

Jenny was exited to meet her husband she left for the airport and Snow badly wanted to drop her to the airport, but Jenny said her not to accompany. Now she was in the house and had a sad face.

"You want something?" I asked her to try to talk to her.

"No, I'm good" she replied looking at her leg's plaster.

"It's okay she will be fine" I said assuring her the Jenny will be fine.

"Yeah I know" she simply replied making me realize that she was not interested in any conversation, so I continued looking at the files.

"I want to remove this" she said interrupting me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I want to remove this plaster it's very itchy and heavy" she said looking at the plaster.

"It's due for another week" I replied.

"Yeah but it's very irritating and I can walk now so I want to get rid of it" she said arguing like a kid.

"You can't walk Snow and it's good if the plaster is still there it will heal quickly and completely" I said trying to convince her.

"Do you know anything about wearing this heavy plaster and it's me who has it or not you" she was getting irritated and I don't know if it was really the plaster or Jenny.

"Only if it was possible, I would have taken the pain from you Snow" my reply made her silent. She never response for things like this.

"I'm sleepy" instead she replied.

I went to lift her in my arms took her to the room and placed her carefully on bed.

"Do you have anything to read?" She asked me just when I started to leave.

"I didn't get you" I asked completely confused.

"Do you have any book?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah I have a big library. Since you cannot walk and you hardly like me carrying you everywhere you haven't seen the house yet but there is a library and I have no idea what books there as mom are gets all that. You want to go check." I asked if she wanted to check it out.

"Okay but I'll walk" great she is again refusing to be carried.

"Only if you promise me one thing" I kept a condition.

"Anything" she was that eager to stop me from carrying her.

"If you get even the slightest pain you are going to tell me" I made the statement clear to her.

"Okay" was her simple reply.

She got down from the bed and started to walk slowly and took small steps I was right in front of her to make sure I see her face so that I could know from her expression if she had any pain. But like always she had a blank look.

"Almost there" I said assuring her that we reached the library.

Once we were inside the library for the first time, she had an amused look on her face.

"So many books?" She said it to herself but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes, what would you like to read?" I asked her and I don't know why I asked that because I did not know which books were in the library.

She ran her figure on the books and picked up one and asked me.

"Can I take this?"

"You can take the whole library to your room" I said her assuring she can read anything.