Chapter 11

I came to my room after dinner after assuring Jenny that nothing happen between me and Vlad I know if I tell her she will get excited and push me to do something I don't want or let's just say I don't deserve.

I went inside the bathroom turned the shower on and stood under it and shut my eyes closed and that's when all the things happen moments before came back and I could not hold it back any longer and I started crying making sure it was not audible to Jenny. I fell on the floor and was drenched in water I pulled my legs to my chest and cried silently.

"Why me why should it always be me what did I do to him that he said he loved me why should he love someone like me and once he would know about me he would just push me away I'm sure he will. I don't deserve anything I just deserve to die and nothing. Oh God please I can't take any of this not any more just make this end please" I said to myself slowly.

Once I gained conscious, I realized my clothes were wet and I just dried myself off and changed into my night wear and went to my bed and tried to sleep and like always I did not get sleep. Thanks to the nightmares I get every night. I stared at the ceiling and thought how I would face him in the office tomorrow. And just spent my night thinking and never slept.

I woke up with a smile on my face I was happy I could see Snow again.

I reached office and waited for the clock to hit 2 as that's when Snow comes to the office.

I tried to work with some focus but thanks to Snow I was not able to do so. I was contently looking at the watch. And it still showed 12noon.

I called my assistance Maria who takes care of my appointments to come in.

"You called me sir" Maria said.

"Yes, can you give this file to Snow when she comes ask her to verify it and get it back to me." I explained her.

"Okay sir it will be done" she said and left the office.

I spend my entire noon thinking about her and that's when I realized that it was time for her to come. I quickly dialed the receptionist’s number and asked.

"Did you see Snow coming? " I asked.

"Yes, sir she came half an hour back" she replied, and I ended the call.

If she had come half an hour back, she must have got the files from Maria I quickly called Maria and enquired about Snow and she told me that Snow was on her way to my office with the files. I got all excited and waited desperately for her.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in " I said.

"Hi Vlad, how are you?" I was disappointed and angry to see my PA holding the files I asked Snow to get for me.