Chapter 30

Vlad.

It's is been 2 years since I moved to London. Yet I was still there I still belonged to Snow.

We both have built a weird relationship now. I send her messages she reads them I send her voice messages she hears them I have said a lot to her through that medium of communication but I'm still not aware of her feelings for me.

I don't even know if she has changed or not. If she thinks about me or not. If she is ready to be with me or not. If she loves me or not. I'm still not aware of anything.

But mom has been a great support she informs me everything about her. She told me that Snow took a job in a firm which was small but it had moderate growth. I asked mom that I'll buy that company but mom disagreed saying that Snow would quit even that company once she knows I owned it. But I assured her to keep my identity unknown yet it did not work. So I had to stop myself from buying it. As far as Snow's address is in concern mom has not given that to me yet.

Thought mom has been a biggest support she never stops asking me to come back. But I wanted Snow

to ask me to return back which seems impossible now. I don't think it will ever happen In this life but I'm still having my hopes high.

My phone started ringing and I was pulled out of all my thoughts. It was mom and I knew why she was calling.

"Hi mom" I said as soon as I picked the call.

"When are you coming back?" Was her first question.

"Mom you know things are not stable here." I gave her the company's reason again.

"I know which branch of company needs you and which does not need you" but she being a wife and mother of two successful business men knew everything about the business.

"Mom I'll come back soon" I dragged the sentence.

"It's Snow isn't it? She has not replied yet that's the reason why you don't want to return right?" She asked me and I did not know what to answer her. Mom was getting difficult day by day.

"It's not what you think you need to understand the circumstances" I said to my mom.

"You are gone for a long time now Vlad it's time you come back" mom forced me again.

"Mom I'm needed here" I tried convincing her with a reason.

"2 years is long time to settle things there" mom stated.

But not to settle things back there with Snow. I wanted to tell mom.

"I'll come back once things are fine mom" I pleaded mom.

"You told me you will be gone for 6 months only Vlad. It's been 2 years. What is in your mind do you even want to return or not. You are the only child I have son and I want you here with me. I know what you are going through you can come here and sort things yourself son you can't do anything staying so far away. You will only hurt yourself " mom explained which made some sense.

"Okay mom I'll think about it I promise" I replied in a sentence as I did not want her to wait for me I'm not planning to return any time soon.

But she was right how can I be this far and convence Snow. She would feel that I have given up on her which I haven't.

All this is messed up so much.

I continued with my daily routine and at the evening I made a few calls and once I was done with everything I went home.

I thought for a long time about going back but did not find any reason to go back.

Just when I was thinking of it my phone started to vibrate when I checked it was a message from