Chapter 35

Vlad.

The day finally arrived when Snow will me all mine. I had been calming Snow as she was very nervous yesterday about the wedding and here I'm getting nervous today.

I'm waiting for her to enter the hall. She decided to do the wedding in my garden as that was the first time when I met her and saw her. I was happy with her decisions because I too wanted that and I don't know how she knows what I want.

Jenney's husband decided to walk her to the garden after a long debate with my dad.

My dad loves Snow like his daughter and he was upset when he could not accompany for the wedding ceremony.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when they played a background music for Snow's entry. And there she was walking like an angel taking away my breath.

Once she came next to me all I wanted to do was kiss her. But I had to control myself.

"You look beautiful" I said looking at her.

"Thank you. You look good too" replied Snow with a beautiful smile.

And once the wedding ceremony was completed we went to the dance floor and danced for I don't know how long.

"You tired?" I asked Snow.

"No. You?" She asked me.

"I can marry you a 1000 times more now" I whispered in her ear and she smiled and blushed at the same time

"Ready for the honeymoon?" I asked her the same question I have been asking and bugging her from a long time now.

And like always she did not reply instead she smiled and blushed again.

"Can I borrow her for a dance" my dad asked me.

"No" was my clear reply.

"Vlad!" Snow said in an angry tone.

"All I know is we just married and I can't let you go" I argued.

"Vlad don't be rude. He is your dad" Snow scolded me and I had no other way but to agree with her.

"You can take her but only for some time" I said

dad and he nodded and laughed.

He took Snow and danced with her he said Snow something and with the looks on their face I knew he told her something serious and later they started talking to each other and were laughing in no time.

"You can have her for the rest of your life dude. Leave her sight for a second atleast" I heard a familiar voice.

And once I saw the person it was Bruce.

"Oh I did not expect you here" I was shocked seeing him.

"Me neither" was his cold reply.

"So what made you come?" I asked him.

"The wedding" he stated.

"I know it's my wedding but how did you leave your office to attain my wedding?" I asked him as he never leaves his work for anything.

"I did not mean your wedding I was talking about mine" he replied in a cold and a worried tone.

"Oh now I get it. But why do you run from girls and wedding. Don't take me wrong but are you a gay?" I dared to ask him.

"I want to focus on my work I'm not interested in sleeping with anyone. And that does not mean I'm a gay. I'm straight and I'm in love with my work" he cleared things.