Chapter 19

I was finally out of that hospital I was feeling good now.

"Isn't he sweet. He asked me to stay here and when I protested, he told me not to prove that I was your mother" Jenny said laughing.

"But you should have asked him to find some other place for us" I told Jenny as It was awkward to stay in his house.

"I tried dear, but he is too sweet to listen to me" Jenny must have tried I'm sure about that but I even know he is too stubborn to listen.

Okay....... just don't. I snapped my inner voice.

"I have to tell you something Snow" Jenny said making me worried she never talks like that.

"What happen Jenny why you are saying it like that you know you can tell me anything. Why are you asking me.?" I asked her to be worried.

"No dear it's something important. You remember I use to tell you about my husband in Vegas. He is here and he pleaded me to meet him. He said he wants me back and the he can afford keeping me with him. Like you know that he left me and eloped

with someone long ago now he has come back, and he wants me to go with him and stay with him." She said making me worried what would she do now.

"So? Will you go with him? Do you want to give him a chance Jenny?" I asked her to know her decision.

"I want to Snow because he wants me, and I can see that in his eyes. I want to give it a try and most importantly I don't have anything to lose this time. So, I thought I'll give him a chance this time" she had a lot of strength to accept him and forgive him I don't think anyone would have done that.

"Okay Jenny I'll respect that. When are we going then?" I asked her as I was not going to live alone here without her.

"We?" Jenny looked shocked.

"You and I. I'll find some job there and rent a small apartment I'll not be a burden on you but I can't stay away from you" I explained her as I wanted to be with her at the same time not be a problem to her.

"How dare you even think that way Snow you think you would be a burden to me. You have hurt me Snow that was not the reason I want you to stay alone that was not the reason I always asked you to move out of the Orphanage home. I asked you to do so that you could be strong, and you could know the world in your way. You were never a burden to me Snow you will never be" she was upset I made her upset again why do I do this all the time.

"I'm sorry Jenny I'm really I'm sorry I didn't mean it

that way I don't want to be alone that's all" I tried explaining her.

"But this time I want you to be here and live your life be happy. Snow you are now a university student do you want to just let go of this education. This education is very important for you." She said and that's when I realized that I had my education to complete.

"But where will I stay?" Was my question I don't know where I will go without her I'm used to be with her I have never been on my own and I don't want to as well.

"Stay here in this home I'm sure Vlad won't mind you can pay him the same rent you give to any other apartment. And it will be safe for you and I will be happy there if I know that you are safe here" she told something I would never want to do.

"No Jenny I can't I just can't" just then we heard a knock on the door.

Jenny asked the person to come inside. It was Vlad. This was totally not the time for him to come.

"You need not knock Vlad" I don't know why Jenny said that and he smiled like he was thinking of something.

"You guys want to have something?" Vlad asked and I wanted to tell him about our decision to move out before Jenny say anything.