Chapter 22

I hate these interviews and that too in my own house it's only because of my dad that I'm allowing such nonsense in my home. Damn!!!! and all this when Snow is here.

"Sir they have arrived" one of the maids said me and I just nodded.

They had selected my garden for the interview.

I got out of my room and checked on Snow she was still as asleep I slowly close the door and left.

Once I was done with my breakfast, I went to the garden which was set for the interview.

"Hello sir, good morning" the interviewer who was a young lady said.

"Morning" was my only reply.

"Are we ready?" She asked me and I wanted to tell her to just get lost as I'm not interested in this bloody interview.

"Yes" but instead I told that.

"Okay then let's get started" she said in excitement.

"Rolling camera and start in 3...2...1" the camera men said.

"Hi everyone, Good morning to one and all this is Maya and today on our show we have Mr. Vlad Evans himself a man who needs no introduction." She started with those words and all I wanted to tell her was please go tell this to Snow.

"So, the first question is how do you feel like being the number one businessman and that too at this young age" she asked me like I did not know.

"Like I have always said I feel amazing and want to beat my own self and be a better one" I replied, and I was already getting bugged.

"How have you been copping with the sudden market fall lately?" Was her next obvious question like I'll answer her that honestly.

"It's obviously difficult to cope with such a sudden change but I believe in turning a threat into an opportunity" I replied plain and simple.

"Have you ever thought of merging with you father's company as even that has a good place in the market" she asked, and I don't understand why people ask me this question.

"My father and I are two very different personalities he has his way of doing business I have mine we are no way likeminded. The merger topic is never been a discussion between me and him. He can do whatever he wants with the company and by that I mean he can even sign it off for me if he wants to" I answered and I'm sure dad would talk about this to me once he see my interview.

"Okay that's enough of the business life let's get to a little personal level. The whole world wants to know when Vlad Evans is tying a knot?" Even I want to know that from the only person answerable Snow"

"Skip" was my only reply.

"I'm sorry sir my questions are scheduled by my boss I can't skip" she dared to reply.

"Well then tell your boss to frame valid questions" I replied in the calmest way, but I was angry like hell.

"Sorry sir I'll proceed with the next one. So, who are you dating as of no?" Dating yeah right Snow does not talk to me and this lady is asking about the dating.

"No one" plain and simple.

"We have been reading about a girl who is living with you everyone is talking about her. Who is she?"

I wanted to end the interview right then, but I saw Snow coming out and I was too lost in her to react she was looking at the sky and as usual thinking she did not know about this whole stupid interview.

I got up from my place and walked in her direction she noticed me and quickly glanced at me and saw the whole interview set up behind me and turned around to walk inside.

"Snow?" I called from behind her.

"Wait" I said following her and thankfully she stopped.

"You had your breakfast?" I asked her walking closer to her.

"No, I just came out for a walk" she said looking down.

"I'm sorry I did not know about all this shooting" she said looking at me and then the set.

"That's not a shooting I have an interview from some channel which dad det for me. Go have your breakfast first" I said her, and she went inside instantly and then I walked to the interview spot.

"Where were we?" I asked sitting in the same position.

"About that girl" she asked me that's when I realized that I did not answer her the previous question.

"If you want the interview to go smoothly keep her out of this" Yeah, I did threaten her not because she would make a news out of her but they will bother Snow a lot and I can't stand that.

Rest of the interview went on smooth she asked me some valid question she was one intelligent journalist who understood what to ask me and what not to.

"Sir just out of the record are you actually serious

about this girl?" She asked me out of nowhere.

"Like I said before that's not your business so doesn't bother yourself and leave now" I said in the most aggressive tone.

"All my colleagues told me not to go and interview you as they thought I'll end up in your bed like all the others and end up with a broken heart like all the others but I did not feel any of it may be it's because of that girl. All I want to tell you is she is the best one for you as she has already changed you for better" she said all of that making me realize that it actually had been a while since me getting involved but now I don't even feel like looking at anyone. I nodded at her and left without saying a word.

"Where is she?" Was my question to the first person I saw inside.

"Upstairs" she told.

"Did she eat the breakfast" I asked while walking towards the staircase.

"No sir she said she was not hungry" that's it I went to her room as soon as possible.

"Why didn't you eat anything?" I asked as soon as I enter her room.

Damn!!! I should have knocked.

I saw her in a towel only a towel her hair was wet, and the water was dripping from her hair to her shoulders. She was as white as snow she had tiny shoulders and long hands the towel was above her knees and for the first time, I saw her knees. I could not take my eyes of her.

I gained conscious only when she ran inside the bathroom again and I ran behind her and I don't know why.

You screwed up big time. My inner voice took petty on me and said that in a low tone.

"I'm sorry I should have knocked" I said from outside and I'm sure she must be shivering by now.

"You can come out I'm leaving" I said while walking out of her room and locking it from behind and I stood there making sure no one just enters like I did.

She came out after a while and jumped in shock looking at me. She was wearing a frock and a shrug above that which was black in color her color bones were visible and that looked just too beautiful. I so very wanted to cherish that with my thumb and lips and lic...

and just shut it. My inner voice yelled at me.

***********************************************

Thank You For Reading.

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow