Chapter 12

Snow.

I opened my eyes to see a ceiling which no way matched my room's ceiling and looked around and saw Jenny getting inside.

"Oh, dear are you alright now. Can you hear me I'll get the doctor" she said and left?

I tried to recall what happen and I remembered my encounter with Vlad, and I was embarrassed that he had to see me like that as no one has seen me that way before except for Jenny. But he also tried to do the same as the others.

"How do you feel now" I was pulled back from my thoughts when the doctor asked me.

"I'm feeling fine. I can go home now right?" I asked the doctor not wanting to increase the hospital bills.

"Oh no dear you need rest you will be here for another 24 hours and we are warned to take good care of you by Mr. Evans and he has also done all the necessary payments so you have to stay here to another 24 hours" she said and I was now thinking the way to pay back Vlad.

"You worry too much Snow just take rest" Jenny said, and I nodded at her and closed my eyes.

How will I face him again God he must be thinking I'm mad all this is so embarrassing?

Vlad

I reached the office and saw Rex waiting for me.

"Sir the file" he said as soon as I got inside the office.

"Read it" I said him and stood Infront of  full length mirror window. Rex started to read the file.

"Snow

age 19

No friends

No relationships

At the age of 6 bullied and beaten by school mates and dumped in the trash bin.

At the age of 12 beaten by the kids of her age and dumped in the trash bin again.

At the age of 15 torched by some kids and made to eat the food in trash bin.

At the age of 17 a gang of 4 boys tried to rape her when she was returning from the work at 12 in the night. Doctor's report say she was not raped but tortured badly. " he said and I closed my eyes tightly trying to control my anger.

"Is that all" I asked him.

"Yes sir" he replied.

"Leave" I said him.

And he left and I was still standing there thinking about what he said me I should not have done it why did I how can I. I was too angry to think anything and punched the glass window it was strong enough not to break but it got a crack. After some time, I heard a knock on the door I asked the person to get inside it was Rex.