Chapter 39

Snow.

I can't believe I'm going to have another baby. It's been a year and a half since Swan and that's when I got to know about the other one.

Vlad is on top of the world as he thinks he successfully did it twice.

The day we knew about the baby it was all in the news and Vlad literally announced I did it again.

And the most funny thing that happen was those same words were the head line.

"Vlad Evans did it again"

Vlad thought I would be angry but I bust out in laughter. It was hilarious.

"Snow!!!!" Vlad yelled from Swan's room bringing

me back from the mini flash back.

"Coming" I yelled back.

When I reached her room Vlad had a very happy smile plastered on his face.

"What did you two do now?" As these two naughty father-daughter dio always spoils some or the other thing.

"She said dada" Vlad said in excitement.

"Oh that's nice congratulations" I congratulated Vlad.

"Come on baby tell dada" Vlad started it again. He makes wired expressions to make her understand how to say it.

"Mamma" I turned my head in Swan's direction.

"What did she say?" I asked Vlad to confirm.

"Dada" Vlad lied.

"No she said mamma" I argued.

"No she said dada" he said taking Swan out in the living room.

"Vlad stop being stubborn" I said walking behind him.

And he started playing with her again like nothing happen if she would have actually told dada Vlad would have arranged for a party by now.

"Okay give her I'll ask her myself" I Said extending my hand.

"No" he was being rude now.

"Vlad...." I dragged his name.

"Fine I'll ask her myself " he said while sitting on couch.

I too sat next to him. Then he started making weird sounds and that little naughty brat started laughing each time she heard a new sound.

"Tell me what you told in the room" Vlad asked her.

She looked at him and then me she extended her hand to my face and when I got closer to her she held my nose making Vlad jealous.

And then she said it again "mamma"

I looked at Vlad and he quickly looked at Swan and said

"It's dada baby d..a..d..a" he told her how to say it.

After giving a clear observation to her dad she turned towards me and said "mamma" again.

Vlad instantly got up and took her inside. I know he wanted her to say dada first. Honestly even I thought she would say that but I don't know how she said mamma first.

I was still on the couch and my eyes started to burn

and that's when I realised I had tears in my eyes and my face was wet with my own tears.

I could not believe that someone is now calling me mamma while even today I don't have anyone to call that.

I went to the kitchen and helped the maid serve. Vlad came after making Swan sleep and had his dinner through out the dinner he was busy in his phone.