Chapter 27

Vlad.

I got out of the bathroom after a long shower. I put on my pant and then I heard someone getting inside my room I walked out of my wardrobe room to find Snow.

I was shocked to see her here I'm sure she did not notice me shirtless if she had she would not enter my room.

Today I was thankful for the hours I had spent in the gym as my body which is super hot according to all the girls will be visible to my Snow and finally she could see my tattoos.

She placed some envelope on the bed and said

"Maria told it was important" she had her head down like always but I so very wanted her to see me like this.

Once she lifted her head and saw me shirtless she panicked.

"I'm sorry I should have knocked I'm sorry" she stammered while saying that. And started walking backwards she hit the coffee table and was about to fall when I held her.

She had her hands on my chest which she wanted to move but could not as I had held her too close to me.

She tried her best to avoid seeing my chest but in vain. All she could see was my chest I felt happy about that.

I don't know how but her eyes landed on the tattoo I had made exactly on my heart the tattoo for her name. Once she saw that she was so close to touch it and I could feel her cold finger tips on the tattoo which was her name Snow.

She looked at it and turned around to leave but she stopped and turned around and finally noticed the pictures I had of her on my bedroom walls.

I thought I'll have one picture of her but then I got addicted to it and started adding more pictures in my room and I did not even realise that my room was filled with her pictures.

Stalker.

Yes.. that I'm for Snow. I replied to my inner voice.

She saw them and looked at me and just left.

Damn!!!!

I put on my shirt without even buttoning it and ran to her room and even before she closed it I opened the door and went inside.

"Please Vlad leave me alone please" she pleaded.

"Snow I don't want to. What happen atleast say that" I won't leave her alone wasn't that obvious.

"What happen you want to know what happen. You happened to me. You happened to me in my very normal life of mine. I want to be left alone like always all I want was that. I'm I asking for too much." She finally spoke her heart out I was happy for that but she reacted like this after seeing all that in my room.

"You know how much I love you and how much I want you Snow. I can't leave you alone I don't want to leave you alone." I said.

"I don't want this I don't want you to love me. I never wanted it. Just let me go. You can't do all this why would you make a tattoo of my name and hang my pictures in your room. That looks more like my room than yours. Why would you do that." She was almost yelling now.

"Because I want to be surrounded by you. Snow atleast I could do that. You run away from me all the time how can I make sure you stay with me. You have no idea how much I want you." I told her what I always wanted to.

"I don't want to be around you I want to live alone I

don't want you or anyone" she seemed a little calm now.

She sat on the edge of the bed and I took the glass of water to her. She took it and drank. I sat infront of her holding her knees.

"Snow I'm sorry if I have hurt you but please don't ask me for something I can't give you don't ask me to leave you alone because I can't do that I can't live without you I will die doing that. Please Snow just let me stay with you" I said in the most calm tone ever.