Chapter 25

I took her in the garden where there was no one. Fortunately, I had one best seating area in my garden and I thought that's the best place for us.

"They will be waiting for you Vlad it's your birthday" for the first time ever Snow started a conversation.

"I'm glad you started the conversation at least. I'm not going inside and see people staring at you like they want to.... you see I don't want to kill anyone one my birthday" I spoke making sure I don't use words she isn't comfortable with.

"Then I'll go to my room you can enjoy the party" saying that Snow started to leave.

"Hey" I said and caught her hand.

"I want to be with you it's my Birthday I get to do whatever I want" I said.

"But Vlad I...." I cut her off by lifting her in my arms and went to sit on a chair making her sit in my laps.

"It's my birthday today Snow aren't you forgetting things" I asked Snow who was not comfortable in my laps and I was not letting her go anywhere.

"I'm sorry what was I supposed to do?" She somehow spoke but was pulling her fingers since she was nervous.

"What do people do when it's someone's Birthday.? ... they wish them. Like happy birthday, May God bliss you...long live and yeah I love you" I had to remind her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Happy Birthday" she replied but she was still nervous.

"Thank you. But Snow I think i said you are forgetting things." I reminded her what I said before.

"What did I forget now?" She asked.

"My birthday gift" I quickly asked her.

"Oh...I'm Sorry I did not get you anything. I'll buy you one tomorrow what do you want?" She asked and she was a little fine now.

"You" was my plain reply.

She got up and started to leave again but this time I pulled her and held her close to me. She had both her hands on my chest. And I had mine on her waist. She was like always panicked and looked everywhere but not me.

"I said I want you as my Birthday present. I am asking for too much?" I said still in the same position.

"Let me go Vlad I'll get you any gift you want" she was fighting herself out from my arms.

"Snow you are not strong enough so stop" I said making her calm from the struggles she was making to get out of my grip.

She looked at me and then looked down at her hands.

"I don't have anything to give you" she spoke.

"You have everything I want.

You are everything I want Snow" I replied.

"What do you want from me now?" She asked now looking at me.

"This" I said and for the first time ever I kissed her, her lips were cold and sweet she did not react first as she did not know what was happening once she realized she struggled making me hold her even more close and tight.

She did not know how to kiss. I smiled and kissed her cheeks and her jawline.

"I love you Snow more than anything more than anyone. Why don't you accept me Snow why do you push me away? Just let me in I'll never hurt you I can't even start to think of hurting you. You mean so much to me. I Just can't stay away from you Snow please just give me one chance to prove myself and my love" I said her all of that again. And I don't know how but my thumb was cherishing her color bone. And she had several goose bumps.