Chapter 33

Vlad.

I woke up with a bad head ache all I wanted was something that would reduce my head ache and something to bring down my hangover.

"I want lemon soda" I yelled from my room holding my head.

After some time I heard my door open. The maid came near the side table and placed the food and lime soda there.

"How are you feeling?" The voice made me feel happy already as the voice I heard belonged to Snow.

But how can she be here that's not possible I guess my ears are playing her voice.

I could feel my bed dig as though someone sat on it. When I lifted my head my first reaction was.

"Are you real?" My reaction came out loud.

"Yes I guess I'm" Snow replied with a smile.

"How?.. when?... why... I mean how did you?" I did not know what to ask her.

"Your mom called me and told you were in a mess. And she was right you were in a mess. Do you even care about people who care so much about you? Vlad your mom was scared looking at you. You can't just break down like this for nothing" she seemed calm yet her tone was debatable.

"For nothing? " I asked her reminding her that my break down had a very genuine reason.

"Vlad I'm not important" was her reply.

"Mom thought that only you could get me out of this and make me normal that's why she called you. You are the reason I'm seeing the day light today. Still you think that you are of no importance?" I asked Snow.

"Okay now just have your breakfast and we can talk later" Snow replied with a smile.

I did what she told me and was still on the bed while I had my breakfast.

Once I was done she took the plates and placed it on the side table. She stood close to the bed setting the side table's lamp.

I pulled her hand and once she sat on the bed I hugged her.

"Just let me be" was all I could say.

Her hand was behind my head and she rubbed her thumb on my hair.

"I'm sorry" she said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked her still in the same position.

"I have been very rude with you" she stated.

"That you have but it's worth it" I said as her attitude towards me had made me know myself better.

"Why Vlad?" She asked making me confused.

I pulled from the hug which I was enjoying and looked at her confused.

"Why do you forgive me so soon.?" She asked me question which had obvious answers.

"I love you Snow and you did not do anything that needs forgiveness" I replied.

She looked at me and like always looked down. When I was about to lift her head by her chin. She got up from the bed and started to leave. I got up from my bed and ran towards her and caught her hand.

"Where are you going?" I asked her turning her toward me and when I did that I saw her face which was now red and she had tears.

"Snow" was all I could say as she showed the signs similar to the last time I wanted to kiss her and she broke down.

"Snow I will never harm you please don't cry" I wanted to touch her but at the same time was scared to do so.

"I know that and that's what scares me the most" was her reply and I was all confused.