Chapter 15

Vlad.

"Vlad no..... stop tickling me...Oh God Vlad please okay I'm sorry okay. I love you. I love you let me go now please" Snow said and was trying to get out of my hold.

"Not so soon. Say that you will love me forever" I said pinning her on the bed.

"You will love me forever" she replied. I kissed her neck and she started laughing again.

"You tell you love me forever" I repeated.

"I love you forever" she replied.

"Let go Vlad" she shouted.

"Nope" and I started kissing her senseless I was interrupted with some weird voice.

"What is that" I asked Snow.

"Your alarm" she said smiling under me and I don't know how but she quickly kissed my cheeks and ran away.

I went to grab her and fell on something cold as ice.

"Ahhhhh.... Snow come back" I shouted.

And when I opened my eyes damn, I was in my room all alone and my alarm was pissing me off I hit it off and was still on the floor.

"Damn these dreams. And damn this bloody clock." I leaned my head on the bed closed my eyes and tried to relive my dream. And when I opened my eyes, I saw it as 8:30 and I had to pick Snow.

Shit I quickly went took shower got all suited up and ran to the kitchen grabbed something to eat and rushed to Snow's home.

Once I got into the car, I dialed her number.

"Hello" she said from the other side I signed in relief of her voice it enough to melt me.

"Who is there?" She asked me again.

"Vlad" I said.

"Oh hi...Good morning" she said.

"Good morning Angel" I don't have any idea how my tongue slipped that word.

"I'm on my way will be there in 10 minutes" I said because I know she won't talk after listening to the word Angel.

"10 minute?" She questioned.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Okay" she said and ended the call.

I mentally noted to gift her a phone I can't call on that telephone all the time to listen to her voice.