Chapter 31

Vlad.

It was so good to return back I had missed this place, mom and dad equally. I headed to my parents home.

I had not informed mom yet as I wanted to surprise her. Once I got inside I enquired about mom and the maid told me that she and dad both were in their room I went there and knocked the door.

"Come in" dad said after a while and I was not surprised mom and dad love each other more than anything.

"Surprise!!!!" I yelled once I got inside.

"Oh my god Vlad it's so nice to see you son. I have missed you so much. I'm glad you came back." Mom said in excitement while hugging me.

"Missed you too mom" I said while hugging her back.

"All settled?" Was dad's question.

"Yes dad it's all done." I replied.

"I was talking about Snow" he said making me shocked.

"How did....."

" Mom... I thought you would not tell this to him" I said to mom.

"Why shouldn't she?" Dad asked.

"I trusted you mom" I said to mom ignoring dad's question.

"You can talk about such things to me as well. You never have but your mom said you were serious this time. And I thought I'll be the first one to know about your love life" my dad really did surprise me today.

"You are always busy dad" I complained.

"Not for you son" he replied.

"I'm sorry dad" I hugged him.

"Then what are you waiting for ?" Dad asked me.

"Mom isn't informing me about her address" I said dad.

"I have made a promise I'm keeping it" mom replied.

"Well then let's see how best is your investigation department" dad teased me.

"Yeah dad me too" was my reply as I too wanted to test my investigation source.

I went to my office and asked Rex to do every possible research on Snow.

I got all her information by 6 in the evening and I headed to her apartment.

The place was good but not as safe as expected.

I took a bouquet for her and I don't know why I was being formal with her plus I did not even know if she liked flowers or not.

But anyway I took it and now I was standing infront of her door and ringed the door bell.

She opened the door and looked as beautiful as ever but also looked surprised.

"You don't invite your guests inside" I spoke breaking her thoughts.

"Oh I'm sorry come in" she replied.

"Nice place. But it's not safe enough" I complained.

"You want to have something?" Was her usual reply. A question for a question.

"Somethings never change. Do they?" I asked her.

"And yes I smell something good I would like to eat that" I smelled something delicious.

She went inside her kitchen and bought the dish I ate it and it was as delicious as ever. Once I finished eating she took the plates and went towards the kitchen I stopped her.