Chapter 13

A few weeks have passed since the incident has occurred.

Jeongyeon and her group stayed together while Mina and her group stayed together. Nayeon had left Mina and the others after finally confessing that she did put poison in the food so that Jeongyeon would blame Mina and not date her.

A big blowout happened and the last words Nayeon said to Mina was "Watch your back." Since that happened Mina, Sana, and Momo have been on high alert. It didn't help that Nayeon shared the same class as them so some situations couldn't be avoided.

Jeongyeon had a competition coming up at the end of the week so she was in full competition mode. Jihyo and Chaeyoung told Ryujin and Yeji not to bother her too much because Jeongyeon gets stressed very easily during those times.

"When are you leaving?"

"Thursday afternoon. It's a two-day competition so My mom decided we leave then and take time on Friday to relax and explore a bit." Jeongyeon replied.

Jihyo could tell her friend was sad over the whole situation. "Jeongyeon, everything will work out...If you want to know your suspicions were correct. Nayeon did put poison in the bento Mina gave to you. Mina told me they had this big blowout afterward..."

"That's why Nayeon been sitting with Jennie and Jisoo recently. Their friendship is over." Chaeyoung concluded.

"I thought you would know Chaeng since you talk to Mina all the time." Jeongyeon mumbles.

"Mina wants to be around you so bad she stop talking to me to make sure you don't get jealous." Chaeyoung snapped.

"What? I don't get jealous."

"Jeongyeon unnie, You sounded jealous just then," Ryujin replied, Yeji nodded in agreement.

"I'm not."

"Just go talk to her if you want to patch things up so bad before you leave for Japan. I want my friend back." Chaeyoung complained.

"I don't know."

"How about I invite them all out for dinner today." Chaeyoung says, She then receives a glare from both Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Too late, I already sent it. You two better be prepared. We meet at eight."

~

"Did you guys get a text message from Chaeyoung?" Mina asks.

"How did she get my number." Momo asks before turning to Sana who laughed nervously.

"She's too cute, I just couldn't resist. If you don't want her Mina, I'll take her." Sana smirked at the blonde who rolled her eyes.

"Well, what are we going to do?"

"We should go! It would be nice to see all of them again." Sana said happily.

"Sana stop being a perv."

"I'm not but they're all hot, Much less we can all agree on one topic."

"Which is?"

"Nayeon is a crazy bitch."

~

"Jeongyeon is going to be a little late since she's coming from the ice rink." Jihyo said to Chaeyoung as soon as the younger girl opened Jihyo's car door.

"As long as she's here then it's not a problem." Chaeyoung replied Jihyo started to drive to their location.

Both of them were silent until Jihyo spoke up asking "Does your grandmother knows you left out?"