Chapter 33

Chaeyoung immediately insisted on going to the hospital after school after hearing what happened to Nayeon. Once she had heard the news she pulled Sana aside asking her to take her where Nayeon was located at. Of course, Sana was curious as to why Chaeyoung has taken a sudden interest in Nayeon. "Are you like crushing on her or something Chaeng?" Sana asks as she drove to the hospital her dad works at.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't just say that." Chaeyoung says.

"Alright, shorty I'm just kidding... Seriously though why?" Sana laughs. "I owe her... She helped me find Dahyun a place to stay at. Only thing is Dahyun have to work at one of Nayeon's family side branch shop to make up for the rent. Even then Nayeon managed to get it cut low just for her to have some money saved back." Chaeyoung explained to her friend.

"What did you agree with her to do? If that's Dahyun part of the deal."

"I can't tell you... As much as I want to. I'm in a tough spot Sana and I don't think Dahyun can ever return home... Just promise me one thing?" Sana pulled into a parking spot and turned to Chaeyoung.

"What is it?"

"Please don't hate me."

~

Due to Mina's action, the brunette had gotten suspended for two days and detention for a whole week. Once she had gotten home she nearly got an earful from her mom but her father stopped her.

"I'm pretty sure our daughter has a legitimate reason as to why she spilled hot coffee on our business partner daughter." Mr. Akira Myoui tried to reason with his wife.

"Her record is ruined! She can't get into any good school with that mark!" Mrs. Myoui yelled.

"Honey calm down... I can fix this... As for you Mina, I need you to explain what's going on. Right now." Mina's father said as both parents turned to their daughter. Mina stared at her parents before looking down. "I-it was an accident... I didn't mean to spill it on her." Mina lied, hoping her parents would buy it.

Of course, her mother didn't buy it but she kept quiet for her husband's sake as he picks up a phone call. "Ah, Mr. Im! Yes! I have heard what happened-" The businessman said as he left the living room.

"I don't know what gotten into you child but you better chill out before you make your father lose his best business partner." Mrs. Myoui spoke sternly to her daughter. Mina sighed as she went upstairs into her bedroom.

~

Once Sana and Chaeyoung got to the hospital they immediately asked the receptionist which floor Nayeon was on. The receptionist looks at the two girls, One she recognizes as Dr. Minatozaki's daughter and the other she has never seen before. "I believe Miss Im is available for visitors so her room is 236A." The receptionist spoke as the two girls thanked her and went on the elevator.

When they finally made it to Nayeon's room there were a few people exiting out. Sana recognized them as Nayeon's parents and sister. The group of them turned to her as they walked past them. Sana felt a tug on her arm as she turned to see Nayeon's sister staring at her. "I don't know what's going on but I know very well it wasn't an accident like your friend is trying to claim. Keep her the hell away from my sister."

"Your sister is not innocent." The younger Im scoffed as she walked away. Chaeyoung knocked on the door before entering in. Nayeon was sitting on the bed with a few bandages wrapped around the areas that were burned. She looked over and smiled at Chaeyoung before frowning once she saw Sana. "Why are you guys here?" Nayeon asks before looking at Sana. "Why are you here? You couldn't be here to visit me."

"Chaeyoung wanted to see you... I don't know what's going on with both of you." Sana answered watching as Chaeyoung pulled a chair, placing it beside Nayeon's bed as she sat on it. The blonde then motions for Sana to do the same. "I understand her... Sana... Yes, I did get caught in the mess with the emetic poisoning but after that, she helped me out with Dahyun and explained everything... She was just coming from a place of pain."