𝘈𝘤𝘵 1 | 𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝟏: 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 (NOUN) — A LACK OF CORRUPTION, A STATE OF PURITY, OBLIVIOUSNESS OR HARMLESSNESS

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲:

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned.

Tend to the light for it knows what you need

And without it, your enemy will surely succeed

You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend

And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

Olivia Anworth knew she was different from most half-bloods. She was different from most Apollo kids. Most of them didn't grow up with the secrets that she had to keep. Most of them weren't explicitly acknowledged by their godly parent. Most of them weren't prophets (kind of). And yet, after five years of her new normal, she is met with something she didn't see coming.

Percy Jackson. The son of Poseidon.

Olivia just can't shake the feeling that she and Percy are connected somehow. Something about him is important, and the Fates are tying their destines together. So when Percy decides to bring her on a quest to prove he didn't steal the master lightning bolt from Zeus, Olivia is beyond thrilled to join. She, Percy, and their friends Grover and Annabeth battle Medusa, Furies, chimeras, and even a literal god as they try to return Zeus' lightning bolt to him by the summer solstice, only ten days away.

Along the way, Olivia's entire life is altered.

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

"I'd like to think of us as friends."

"Us? You'd really call me a friend?"

"Do you think I'd be here if I didn't?"

"Yes, because you're so sweet. Your heart's too big for your own good."