【𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒】

I thought, "Heaven can't help me now"
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down....

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

Olivia Anworth wanted change. Alice Rosario did not.

Their contrasting views compromised when Perseus Jackson stumbled into Camp Half-Blood. He is an enigma, and Olivia couldn't be more curious about him. Annabeth Chase shares this sentiment, much to Alice's disappointment.

He is the son of Poseidon, and therefore a forbidden child, and yet, Olivia is drawn only closer to him. Annabeth is a tad more weary, which Alice appreciates, if only because it means she can have Annabeth to herself for a moment.

Things happen. Olivia gets her change. She doesn't like it. Alice does.

Maybe this is what the Fates wanted for all of them. The four are now permanently intertwined, through quests and curses and prophecies and wars. As betrayal gives way for Kronos' rise to power and war grows closer, lingering prophecies and unlikely friendships grow into more than any of them expected.

Annabeth Chase is a final puzzle piece for Alice, and Percy Jackson is more than Olivia had imagined in her wildest dreams.

OR

In which Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase are connected to Olivia Anworth and Alice Rosario by strings of fate and fall into the trap that is the life of a half-blood.

🌣⸻➳⸻🌣

I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is...

STARRING:

Aisha Dee as

OLIVIA ANWORTH, DAUGHTER OF APOLLO

Maya Hawke as