Only

TW: Knife
I debate taking off my shirt. I would not want him to see me vulnerable. So I just sit there and try to move the blood off my back. I shift uncomfortably ever so often. I look at the chair and see it stained a dark red on the back. I realize he didn't tie me up before he threw me down here. He has weapons. I quickly run over to his table and look for something anything I could use better than him. Before I can choose I hear him coming back. Fuck. Now or never. He's probably off guard. I grab a knife. I hide behind the door. It opens. He walks in looking at the seemingly empty room. I stab his shoulder. While he's hurt and shocked I run upstairs. I saw the front door on my bathroom trip. It's locked and very close to the basement. Instead I run for the back door. I hear him behind me. If the door is locked I won't get out. I turn and pull and it doesn't budge. You can hear the disappointing sound of the lock pulling against its place. I lean my head against the door. I start to cry. The knife that was once in his shoulder is now at my neck. His blood is now on a tiny line across my neck. His hot breath hits the back of my neck as well.

"Go back." He spits with I assume clenched teeth. Still huffing. He moves the knife and I head back down the stairs. On the floor is another shirt and a package of baby wipes. He brought me wipes to clean up the blood still on my back and a shirt to change into.

I'm so conflicted. It was thoughtful of him and actually nice, but he did kidnap and trap me and hurt me. No. This is not forgivable. I slowly stop crying and he comes in behind me. His breath has slowed down.

"Are you okay?" I ask. Like a fucking idiot. I stabbed him and I'm wondering if he's okay. He hurt me and I care about his well being? Ugh why can't he just kill me already.

"Don't. Do. That. Again." He puts aggressive emphasis on each word. He walks over to his table. He cleans the knife off and puts it down. He grabs the rope. "You gonna change and clean up or?" Wow he's still giving me the option. He did speak to me condescendingly though.

I take off my shirt and grab baby wipes. I try to reach as much as I can. It's not all of it and I can still feel it. I feel the cracks of the dried blood on my skin. If I sat on the chair certain parts would still stick. I didn't notice but the abductor grabbed a wipe. He helped and with the damp towelette he cleaned my back. He was very careful with where he was touching. The cool damp towel felt nice against my hot sweaty gross skin. He got the rest of the blood off leaving the sensitive part of my head alone. I put a grey shirt on that was folded nicely on the floor. It smelled of dryer sheets and fabric softener. He motioned me to the chair and tied me down again. I felt cleaner, but like I had just dug my grave a foot deeper.

"I'm sorry." I say just before he opens the door. He shuts it without leaving when I say that though. Almost slams.

"Liar." Oh we're still keeping track of things you know about me.

"No. I mean it. I don't like to hurt people. No matter what they've done to me. I was scared and impulsive. You were doing something nice for me and in order to save myself I stabbed you. I'm sorry." I try to explain myself more.

"Manipulative." Okay now I'm angry.

"No. Genuine." I argue.

"You're a manipulative liar who just wants to make me feel bad and regret ever taking you. Guess what. It won't work. It never has worked." He gets closer to me and I can hear the air hit his mask in the last sentence due to him leaning close to me.

"Yes. I want out. I'm not telling you I'm sorry for you to let me out. I'm sorry because I don't want you to hurt." He stands up but his feet stay where they are.

"Why?" He still sounds mad but I think he's genuinely confused. He tilts his head slightly.

"Well because-" no that's a good question. Why do I care if he's hurt. He hurt me "you're a person. You've probably had to go through something traumatic to kill so many people and scoop eyeballs." I joke about the scooping eyeballs. It makes me too uncomfortable.

"So your familiar with what I do?" He changes the subject.

"Yeah. The dream killer. 'You can only see in your dreams without eyes' was on a note next to the first person you killed." He knows this. I think it's pretty stupid but whatever.

"Yeah. Did you ever look into what he did? Who he was?" He starts moving more towards the door.

"No." I don't want to be alone again. He can't leave. It'll be dark. I want him. What do I say to get him to stay. He opens the door.

"Someone who deserved it. Accused of rape 7 times once by a 12 year old. Never found guilty. By the way I like when people call me Dream." Why should I care what he likes. With that he closes the door as I shout for him not to. I'm exactly where I was except cleaner. I'm still trapped and alone.

Dreams POV

Okay. I'm having regrets. Not for killing but for trusting and being careless. I decide to go on a walk. Think and clear my head.

On my walk I smile at a few people. Have a conversation with someone about their dog. It's feels nice and average. On my way back home I get a text.

Sapnap: I found someone. I'll bring them tonight.

Dream: My room is kind of occupied.

Sapnap: You'll want this person. Just unoccupy it.

Dream: He hasn't done anything to die for.

Sapnap: Then figure it out.

   Oh my god. I have another chair down there. I'll figure it out it'll be fine. I'll just have to hide my shoulder from him. I walk home a little faster to try and get everything in order.

Dream: Don't forget to write down what he did.

I prepare for the night. George was looking at his fingers when I walked in. I shut and lock the door behind me. Then I grab the back of his chair and start to pull him away but I decide against it. Instead I move the other chair right in front of him. This will be fun.

"What are you doing?" I can't tell if he's more scared or curious.

"Don't worry you'll be fine. You're just going to join the fun tonight." I hear my front door open knowing it's Nick. I hear a loud thump. He set the person down to put on his panda mask. I open the door and help him put the man in the chair. While I go to grab the rope George starts to realize.

"No. Stop. What are you doing don't." He protests. Nick and me do a trade of me giving him the rope and him giving me the piece of paper with this mans back story. I also grab the duct tape.

I tear off a piece long enough to cover George's lips. I put it on firmly and make sure it stays in place. He is silenced.

I notice tears pricking at the corner of his eyes. "Don't be sad Georgie we're gonna learn what this man did to deserve this."