Adjectives

I wake up, ah, in a new position. I'm laying down on a metal examination table and yes tied down. I'm too anxious to try and get another wink of sleep. I curl my small appendages before shifting some of my weight to move more chunks of my body. My chest and arm burn the most with a slight sting on my cheek and other arm. I look up and to my right and see the panda mask move a body bag. Oh. I see a trash bag full of paper towels by the chair along with stray cleaning supplies. I'm sorry Dylan. I look for Dream and see him over by a shelf with jars. When I first saw the shelf it was too dark to see what was in them, but it's the eyes. He keeps them. I instinctually gasp. This gets both men's attention, however Sapnap continues with the body and Dream seems to have finished what he was doing and walks over to me.

"I'm debating crossing out the smart on the list of things I know about you. Why'd you do that?" He asks looking down to me while I lie sprawled on the table.

"I couldn't kill him. I didn't want to condone killing him, so I thought-"

"You'd kill yourself? Usually people do their best to avoid dying." Dream cuts me off. I think I confused him. I'm not like other girls I joke in my head.

"Well if I'm just going to die down here anyway what's the point?" I'm feel the lump in my throat like I'm about to cry, I'm definitely afraid of the inevitable. I look away and notice sap has the bag at the door and seems to be waiting for Dream.

"What if you didn't have t-" now it's my turn to cut him off.

"You and your stupid what if's-" I taunt him.

"Rude, interruptive, unbelievable, ridiculous, silly" he continues while I yell over him

"Do you think your perfect with no exceptions" I stop his negative adjective naming, "do you want to know what I think of you?" I snap.

"Dream. Deal with him later. The suns coming up in a few hours." The panda masked man yells at Dream. I know he's not done and he's going to remember this.

"Get rest. I will deal with you and your actions later." He walks and helps sap with the door and the body. I'm left alone.

I messed up. He's angry with me. He didn't even say we'd talk. He said he would deal with me and my actions. I will have to pay the consequences. I cry. I let down Dylan. I let down myself. Laying down is comfortable, but as I feel despairs I get suffocated by my sleep.

Dreams POV

7 good traits, 10 bad traits, 2 not included. I can kill George. I don't think I want to. I'm still so curious about him. I want to know what he thinks about me. I want more of him.

Sap and I drop the body off in another alley. We split ways but not before he gives me advice, "this is the longest you've ever kept someone. It's dangerous. You're giving people hope. People are looking for his body. He's not even a good one to keep around." He's just telling me stuff I already know but I needed to hear it. He gets in his car and leaves.

I go into the kitchen. I decide to make George food. I make him Alfredo with chicken on the side incase he's vegetarian or something. If he's vegan I'll remake him food. I bring water down with me.

I don't put my mask on. I open the door and walk in. George seems like he's asleep. I get a small folding table out for me and him. I get 2 chairs and sit them in front of each other with the table in between. I set George's food on 1 side and it's still warm. While I cut the rope off of George's arms and legs he starts to wake up. He runs his eyes over me and tries to sit up before wincing.

"Let me help you." I hold my arms out for him to pull and sit up on. He does so and swings his legs off. He heads to the table without a word. He sits at his appropriate chair. I gave him a fork. I sit across from him. "So how'd you sl-"