Next

TW: Gore, mentions of Death.

    I wake up with George in my arms on my bed again. Nick was right he really did show his loyalty. After the incident we dumped the body in again an old ally. George acted like his normal self the whole time. We never ran out of things to talk about. Then we got home. We showered (separately). Then we went to bed. Now I'm thinking about making George breakfast, but the sheets hold me warm with him. I don't want to leave this.

Isn't this nice? I mean I haven't got caught. I have people close to me. I'm living life with no regrets. Isn't this how it's supposed to be? What comes after this?

George, Nick, and I both know this killer thing can't go on forever. So how will this end? Why am I just now thinking about this? I can't just stop. Not without going out with a bang. The final is always the best episode.

   I feel George start to stir against me. He grumbles a little and turns over and meets my eyes. "Hey" he says in his low sleepy voice.

    "Hi sleepyhead" I know I'm smiling like an idiot but he's just too cute. His eyes are scanning my face tiredly. He is contently smiling and he's with me. It's too wholesome. He cuddles closer to me. Facing me he places his head on my bare chest. "If you blow and it makes that farting noise I will kill you." I joke.

   "I doubt it." He says looking up at me. His smile fades but he buries his head back where it rested.

   I don't think he's on board with the whole killing thing but I can't get home use to it then rip it away. He's done everything I wanted. Well. Almost everything, but there's somethings you just don't get people to do. I hold him close and we lay there for a bit.

George's POV

Remember before when I said I could do this. I can't. I was a bad person last night. It felt different. I could say it felt good, but it didn't. I felt indifferent. Like that I was doing it just to do it. I got no enjoyment out of it at least not the same that Dream does. I find comfort in his chest. No matter how much I want to push away I just can't, but I also can't seem to change.

Sometime we do get up. It feels as a normal life. Dream works from home for a couple hours while I binge on the couch. We eat sandwiches for lunch. We chat and we laugh and we find comfort in each others companies. It's like we're a normal couple. I wonder if he will go out tonight. If we will go out tonight. I'd find a way to get out of it. I know he can tell. That it's only in the moment I can do the unspeakable. After I think about it. It freaks me out.

He joins me on the couch. I beg silently for him to not speak to me. He gazes at me. Curious. He is a man of knowing. A man of thinking. He's smart. I can't take the silence anymore and I lay on his laps. It has always felt comfortable there.

I fall asleep on his lap. In this world I drift to I am greeted by Dylan with fluid running out of his nose. "You could've made it quick George, but you didn't" he fades away. Jeffery Smith screams from behind me. I turn around and I'm greeted by a. eye less man. His scooping took longer than it should've because I was new. Blood started to pour from the holes. He never stopped screaming so I put my hands over my ears and slam my eyes. I cling to myself and while in this position I roll into a ball. I feel someone trying to pry me open and I hear Dream, "Let me ruin you." When I open my eyes Daniel full of bleeds holes and eyeless too holds Dream's voice. "What's your dream way to kill someone?" He asks.

"I- I don't know." I answer him. Some time the other 2 victims showed up in front of me.

"Is it like this?" I heard a second Dream voice come up from behind me. Slowly I turn around and see the 6'3 blond man hurt.

Skin on his right arm is peeled back revealing the muscle underneath. I can almost feel the sting. Nails are driven into that same arm. Screws are in his other arm. Blisters full of what looks like a yellow fluid seem to be close to bursting after being burned severely. A lattice of lines cover his chest dripping blood. The scratches didn't look deep enough to kill, but enough to sting. Chunks are taken out of his legs with no pattern. As someone took a knife and dug into his leg the way you would use a spoon. He was missing fingers. Slowly the walking dead man walked towards George. Clay's beautiful face had been left untouched. George looked into the beautiful green eyes and ran his hand over the rough chest. When he pulled his hand away he felt something of around five pounds in it. He looked over and a new hole had appeared in Dream's chest where his heart use to be. The heart now resided in George's hand. No matter how freaked out George was he held the heart and looked at Dream. Dream closed his eyes and put his forehead too George's. When he opened his eyes again they were gone.

I woke up screaming alone on the couch. It was dark out. As George tried to catch his breath he looked around. He noticed a note that said, "Went out. ;). Be back soon. Sleep well. There's food in the fridge." I let out a sigh.

    I can't do this anymore. I can't be in a position where I feel obligated to help him. Because I love him. I can't stay here. I can't be surrounded by the killing. I'll just feel guilty and have too many regrets.

   I grab the stuff that I bought from my house before. I even grab my first pair of jeans. I call a taxi and I hope he gets here quick. I don't know when Dream left and he could be back any minute. The taxi beat Dream to the house. I went home. I fell asleep with a knife.

A/N: I don't like a lot of authors notes so this will probably be my last one. Thank you guys for reading. Thank you for the support. You can share the story, but please do not claim that you wrote it. The ending will be very soon. If you guys have any questions just ask in the comments and I'll answer. Have a good day!